Chapter Two

Damien POV

Damien Lucifer Sloan 

I walked into my club and this girl in a black laced dress caught my attention. I was hypnotized by her beauty and so was every man in this room. I immediately inform my staff to tell every male customer to stay their distance from her and that she belongs to me. And it kept away all the men except one that was walking up to her table. I wanted to slam his face into a wall but refrain myself from doing so. After a few minutes, he and her friends left the table and went to the dance floor.

There she sat, all by herself looking like the perfect angel. She looked so innocent. I started to question myself what right I have to claim her as mine but nevertheless I wanted her to be mine. 

When I saw she was almost through with her drink, I ordered her a new one, only for her to return it back to me. She said that she doesn't need a man to buy her drinks, that she can do it herself. This only makes me want to claim her even more. There is nothing better than making an independent woman submit to you. I am so looking forward to taking her.

I kept sending her drinks but she kept sending them back to me. It started to get on my nerves now. I decided it's time I do the unexpected and walk over to her table. First she pretended that I was invisible or something. She didn't acknowledge my presence. When I finally got her to talk, she had an attitude and acted like a boss.

I can't believe she just did that. I have never gotten a drink thrown in my face before. Normally women fall at my feet but this one is something else. While my men were getting me a handkerchief to get me dry. She slipped out. I told my men to go after her. 

Normally I won't approach a woman without running a background check on them but she kept sending my drinks back and it was driving me crazy. Nearly every guy at the club wanted to buy her drinks but of course I put a stop to it. After all this is my club. 

When that guy worked up the balls to walk up to her table, I wanted to rush over there and claim her. Luckily he was interested in her friend. I couldn't understand why. Maybe he just knew he couldn't stand a chance. That girl has an attitude and fire in her which is so tempting to tame. 

Normally girls play hard to submit but one night with me and they are on their knees ready to serve me. But this one is different. She didn't react the way I accepted her to react to my touch. It's like it didn't affect her. That makes me even more curious about her.

My men came back and they told me that she had left already. They handed me a shoe that she was wearing. While she was escaping, she probably took off her shoes to run quicker and accidentally dropped it. 

I wasn't able to sleep last night. This girl awakened me most of the night. Well the thought of her. I went to the office early this morning to get some work done. I really need an assistant to get organized. Jeff came into my office. Just the man I needed to see. Maybe he could find out who that girl was.

"Good morning Sir! How are you doing?"

"I am well thank you! How was your weekend?" 

"It was okay Sir. I have a request sir." He asked me nervously.

"What is it Jeff?"

"I have someone for the assistant position. I think she will be perfect. An MBA graduate and top of her class."

"Did you explain my rules to her?"

"Yes Sir! And she understands perfectly well. You won't have an issue with her. I'll give you my word."

"I consider it. Jeff, I was at my club last night and a girl threw her drink in my face. Could you find her? Jeff, I want you to look into this personally."

"Of course Sir. I will go down to the club today and check the footage."

"Thank you, Jeff!"

"The girl name for the interview is Savannah Gaia Waverley." He told me and left. I wrote down the name.

The secretary was helping me with the interviews. All these girls have enough of daddy's money that they don't ever need to work a day in their life which makes me question their motives in applying. My guess, they all think they could tame the beast. I don't need an assistant that can't do their job and so far all of them don't seem to fit. My secretary told me that there is only one more applicant left for today. I told her to send her in.

My eyes glanced at her shoes, the same kind of boat from the woman from last night. She had on a black pants and a pink top. 

"You!" I heard her shout before my eyes landed on her face

"You!" I heard her shout before my eyes landed on her face. It is her, standing right in front of me. She was sexy last night but now she's exquisite dressed in working clothes.

"I am sorry to waste your time. But I don't think this will work." She said as she turned around and walked to the door.

I jumped up from my seat and rushed to the door and closed it. I stood in front of the door to prevent her from leaving.

"Please wait, I apologize for last night. I had way too much to drink. And I would really appreciate it if you could give me a chance to start over." I tried to sound apologetic and sincere.

"Fine!" She responded with no emotion at all.

"I am Damien Sloan!" I reached out my hand to her and she shook it.

"I am Savannah Gaia Waverley!"

"You're Jeff friend?" She nodded her head and handed me her file.

"Can you start tomorrow?

"But you didn't even look at my resume or ask me any questions." She said and she looked a bit shocked.

"Because Jeff highly recommended you and I trust him. I will go through the rules with you tomorrow. But for now rule number one is never be late. You need to be here at 7am. If you have any questions, you can ask me now."

"I just have two questions." She responded confidently.

"Go ahead!"

"What is the salary?"

"You will receive $7000 monthly until you gain more experience. Full coverage health and dental insurance. Tomorrow morning when you sign your employment contract, you will receive an $80,000 sign in bonus that I hope you use to purchase some clothes because you will be escorting me to business dinners and events."

"Okay!" That was all she said. Her expression on her face didn't change. I couldn't believe she didn't react to that sign in bonus.

"What's your next question?"

"How many weeks of annual leave am I entitled to?"

"Three weeks but I advise you to not take it all at once.?"

"Okay! Thank you sir! See you tomorrow." She got up and shook my hand and left.

I called Jeff and told him not to go to the club anymore. I told him I wanted him to find out everything he could on Savannah Gaia Waverley. I told him I needed everything he could find on her within two hours.

After I finished talking to Jeff, I called my lawyer Liam and asked him to draw up a contract for me. I told him I needed it asap.

I don't know how this will pay out but I needed to tame her but first I needed her to trust me.