Chapter Eight

"Where has my surprise gone?" She inquired. I was surprised she hadn't been tried.

"Don't you get tired?"

"No! I've been waiting to find out what the surprise is." I stood up and kneeled in front of her, squeezing my face between her legs.

My warm, wet tongue, flicking in and out, here and there, on her inner thighs. As I licked up and down her hips, she began to gyrate. I inserted my tongue into her wet pussy-slit, sending inexplicable shivers down her spine.

My hands moved her tits as I gently squeeze one nipple, then the other. My tongue made contact with her clitoral region. I'm sure she could feel spasms forming within her.

“I’m going to cum.” She said.

"My love, cum for me! Fill Daddy's mouth up with your cum." I told her, and she agreed.

I take a seat between her legs. I supported her leg on my shoulder. Then I slammed my cock into her drizzling pussy. When my cock was buried in her cunt, she screamed.

I picked up the rhythm and pumped her pussy.

“AHHHH! FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT!” Savannah yelled.

I kept pumping her pussy for about five minutes.

AHHHHHH!” Savannah screamed out having an orgasm and I could feel her body shake. The feeling of her cumming was too much for me. 

"I'll cum, where do you want it?" I asked her.

"Ahhh! In my pussy daddy." I collapsed next to her, shouting my cum deep in her. We lay there for a few minutes, breathing heavily.
"Where is my surprise?" She asked me.

"It's in the draw," I said.

She got out of bed, opened the drawer, and took out the small black box and opened it.

"Will you marry  me?"

"Yes!" She screamed and climbed up on top of me.

She kissed me passionately with her lips on mine. She straddled me, her legs folded down on my sides, my cock filling her once more. She was panting from riding me so hard. But she bit her lower lip, trying to keep any noises she might make to a minimum.

"Please don't do that, my love. Daddy enjoys hearing you moan like a slut." As I slapped her behind, I told her.

"Moan for me, my love. Don't be afraid and let everyone know what a good girl you are for daddy.” I kept telling her. 

Having my cock in her tight pussy felt so good. She kept jumping up and down on me. Her big tits were bouncing all over the place. I grabbed both of their hands and squeezed them.

I moved my hand down to her hip, assisting her in slamming harder on me. I felt her pussy muscle tightening around my cock. I told her to take her time and fuck me slow and deep. Her and my breathing became heavy. We're both almost there. I could sense it. She landed on my cock and kissed my lips as she slowly wined on it until we both cum.

She laid her head on my chest, and I wrapped her in my arms as we both fell asleep.

I woke up to Savannah lying next to me. I couldn't believe what I have done to deserve a perfect angel like her. I didn't want to wake her up but she really did want to go back to work. And I know if I didn't. All hell would break loose.

"Wake up my love!" I tried to shake her a little and then went and showered.

When I came out of the shower, I saw her sleeping like an angel in my shirt. I decided to sleep until I finished dressing.

"Wake up, my love!" I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I swear I'll divorce you if you wake me up one more time," she growled into her pillow. I just laughed and shook her once more.

“Sweetheart, we weren't even married yet. How could you divorce me? And even when we are married, we're never getting a divorce.” I kissed her shoulder, and she sighs, turning to face me and forcing her to her back.

“Sleep, baby,” I commanded, lightly running my fingers down her bare arm.

I went to the kitchen and made her breakfast and brought it up to the room and left a note for her and then I left for work.