Chapter Ten

Damien POV

I was taken aback. Savannah appeared when I looked back under my desk. I couldn't believe she'd done it. Her pussy was dripping and exploding in front of my eyes.

I motioned for her to come out from under my desk and sit on my lap. Surprisingly, she did so without a fuss.

I pressed my face against her tits. She stood up and sat on my desk, her leg propped up on my chair.

"I'm dying to feel this big fucker deep in my pussy." She stated.

She got to her feet and said, "Oh, I know what you want."

She shook her big bubble ass in my face, muttering, "Have your way with me."

I couldn't believe I'd be able to do this after all this time. For the past year, I've been fantasizing about fucking her in my office.

As she continued to shake her ass, I bit both her ass cheeks and slapped each bite mark.

"Hell yeah!" She moaned, bending over my desk and poking her ass into my face even more.

I licked, slapped, and bit her ass a few more times, enjoying the way it jiggled.

Then I drilled my tongue into her pussy as I slapped her ass, making it jiggle on my face.

"Oh fuck yes, take whatever you want." She moaned and reached back with one hand to support my head.

She began shaking her ass and pressing harder against my face.

I was in heaven tasting her sweet juices, and it was amazing how it turned her into a slut.

"Oh my God, I expected you to be a nasty freaky fuck, and you haven't disappointed me." As my tongue swirled in and out of her holes, she moaned.

I approved by slapping her shaking ass. My cock was throbbing, and my thoughts were racing. I jerked her around and pushed her back by her hips.

I told her at the desk that when she hopped up, her tits jiggled so sexily.

I spread her legs, one over my shoulder and the other on the desk. Her pussy glistened in the dim light.

I began licking her clit and pressing two fingers into her constricted pussy.

"You're going to make me cum?" She sobbed.

She pressed my head into her pussy, which she ground into my face. I fingered her pussy more quickly, hoping she'd cum.

"Oh fuck that's it, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." She moaned.

As I continued licking, I felt her pussy clamp down around my fingers. She then spread her legs wide, grabbed my head with her hands, and ground her pussy in my face.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed.

As she approached, I took my fingers and swirled my tongue inside her pussy, tasting her fresh juices. I stood up once she was finished and her grip on my head had loosened.

With my rock hard cock, I slapped her soaking pussy and clit. Her legs are still spread wide as she stands naked on my desk. She pulled her hair, slapped her tits, then stretched her pussy lips open.

"Oh fuckin God, do it, stretch my pussy open with that big cock," he says. As I slapped her pussy with my cock, she moaned.

I pressed the head of my cock into her tight pussy as she held it open after a couple of hard slaps.

"Oh my goodness, yes." It's been too long, she groaned as I slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

I slid a chair over to rest one leg on while holding the other on my shoulder. She began rubbing her clit as I slid the rest of my cock into her pussy.