Chapter Five

Damien POV 

I couldn't believe Savannah have never been touched. I was so happy about that fact. To know I am the only man that will touch her. The thought made me much harder.

I scoped her in my arms and carried her to the bed. I placed her on her bed and climbed over her.

"Isn't it my turn to taste you?" She say as she looked in my eyes.

"Sure my love! Come get down on your knees here for me." I place a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on.

She knelt down and kissed the head of my cock. Then she slowly took the head of it in her mouth. I lay back on the bed as she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. She wrapped her tongue around my shaft and she slowly pulled her head back so I could feel the sensation with every inch of my dick.

“Please put it back in your mouth,” I said pleadingly. I couldn't believe I was the one begging here.

Savannah took my rock hard cock in her hands and rubbed hard, yet slow, grabbing at the base and massaging all the way to the tip. She put it back in her mouth and proceeded to suck and lick until I couldn’t take it anymore and expose it in her mouth. She lick up every single drop of my cum.

The first thing I did was slip my knee between her thighs. I then used my right leg to move her left knee out further. After repeating this for the other leg, I lowered my hips towards hers so that she could feel the very tip of my cock against my opening. 

“OK, sweetie, this is going to hurt some. I’m
I'm really sorry. I love you.”

"Wait, Damien! Aren't you going to use a condom?" She asked me and I could tell she is scared. 

"My love, if you're worried that I have something, please don't. I always used a condom with those whores." 

"But there's more to worry about than an STIs." She blurted out.

"You're on birth control and even if you ain't I don't mind planting my seeds in you." I remembered that I saw it on her medical expenses.

I rubbed my cock against her clits. I moved very slowly at first, going in a fraction of an inch, then back out. With each stroke, I moved a bit further. Her eyes were closed.

 “OUCH!” She let out.

"Relax, my love!" I whispered in her ear and then kissed her lips.

Her body started to relax and I picked up my space with her. I started thrusting into her wet cunt. Her back arched as I fuck her deep and slowly. Her pussy was so tight around my cock. I was so close to cumming and I could feel that she was also. I continue to thrust into her deeper. I lent into her and kissed her lips as we both came. 

I collapsed next to her and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"You are so perfect, Savannah! That was amazing!" I told her as I scrop up her tits in my hand.

"You really mean that?" Her tender voice asked me.

"Yes, my love! I never left anything like that before."

"Well, you came and got what you wanted. Now get out?" Her feisty attitude returned. She got up from me and tried to cover herself up.

"What do you mean, my love?" I was clearly confused by her words.

"I am not one of your sluts. And I have no intention for you to use me as one. Get the fuck out of my life." She yelled this time with tears falling from her eyes.

"Savannah, you will never be a slut. You should never compare yourself with those hungry whores I've been with. You are so much more Savannah." I say as I got up and put my arms around her and kissed her neck.

"What do you want from me, Damien?" 

"I want you, Savannah. I want every fiber of your being, your soul, your heart, your mind. I need it all."

"Damien, I could never be with some who have a dozens of women lined up to be your next fuck." I could clearly see my behavior over the past year has definitely hurt her.

"Then, you won't. I promise I only want you and only you Savannah. There will never be another woman. I could never desire another woman after what I just experienced with you."

"Do you really mean that Damien?"

"Yes I do!" I pulled her into my lap and pressed my lips onto hers. My tongue forced its way into her mouth and tangled with her tongue.

"Now be a good girl and pack a bag with a few things you need and let's go." I ordered her.

"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"To my place. I want you in my bed every single night."

"I can't go to your place." She told me and she got loose from me.

"Why the hell not?" I was getting a bit angry, truth be told. This woman knows how to tick me off.

"I won't sleep on the bed that you fucked your whores on." She said as she walked to the bathroom.

That did it for me. I got up and headed to her bathroom. I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her ass back to the bedroom. I put her down near the glass wall. The curtains are open and I just turn her around, bend her over. Her hands pressed against the glass for support, and I shove my rock hard big dick into her pussy from behind. I start to wine slowly on her. Then pounding her pussy harder and harder.

"You will surrender to me, Savannah." I told her as I bite her ear and grabbed her tits.

"Ughhh…" she moaned out.

I turned her around and braced her against the wall. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slided my cock back into her pussy and start pounding her a little roughly. Her pussy muscle started to get tight around my cock and I knew she was close to cumming again. I continue to pounding her pussy harder and faster until we both came.

I carried her back to the bed. I put her down and sat on the bed. Then I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her forehead. I place my hands on her face and cupped it.

"Listen to me never carefully. No woman have never been to my bed or my penthouse for that matter." I told her.

"What about you and Sofia? Aren't you two getting married?" She looked heart broken by her question.

"I never asked Sofia to marry me. That bitch is crazy as fuck and you will never have to deal with her again. I love you, Savannah. Only you! Now get a few things and let's go." 

She finally got up and packed a bag with a few stuff.