Chapter Seven

We sit across from each other at dinner, talking softly and looking at each other, knowing that each of us is excited and looking forward to what is to come.

He slid around the booth to sit close to me after the waiter cleared the table and brought us an after-dinner drink. He asked quietly, his gaze fixed on mine.

"Isn't my little slut's pussy wet?"

I'm embarrassed by his question, and I admit it to him.

"Don't be shy, my love; you pique my interest." "You want me, don't you?" As his finger traced my thigh, he inquired.

I nod yes while keeping my gaze fixed on his eyes.

"Would you like to dance with me, my love?" His arms were holding your body close to him. 

“Yes, I do, Damien.”

"All right, you have to do something for daddy first, to prove to me that you're my slut." Will you do anything daddy asks you?"

I look perplexed, but nod once more.

"Doing what I ask will demonstrate to me that you are mine, my whore, and you will make me happy." For a brief moment under the table, I'd like you to touch that sweet pussy that belongs to me. I want you to touch that cunt just enough to wet your fingertips, then gently rub them across your lips.
While we're dancing, Daddy will be able to smell your sweet essence. "Would you mind doing this for me?"

I'm embarrassed, but I murmur "yes" softly as I slide my finger under my dress and into my pussy. I rubbed my wet finger on my lips as if I were applying lipstick.

He led me to the dance floor, took me into his arms, and began swaying me to the music. He comes to a halt, presses his lips against mine, and gives me a lingering kiss right there on the dark lit dance floor. On my lips, he's tasting the essence of my pussy.

"You're a good girl, my good little slut!" As we dance, he whispers into my ear in a ragged voice.

His cock hardened slightly as his body pressed against mine as we moved to the music.

"What's your surprise, Damien?" I need to know right now. I simply cannot wait any longer." He gently laughed at my excited impatience.

"Are you in a hurry to please daddy, or don't you want to dance a little more?"

"I want to leave right now; the sooner we leave, the sooner I'll figure out what you're up to. You turn me on, wet and excited, and I desperately want you to fuck me."

"You're such a sult, aren't you?" Okay, my whore, you'll soon find out what your Daddy expects of you tonight. Are you certain, my love, that there will be no turning back now?" I looked him in the eyes and said, "Bring it on."

"I accept the challenge, daddy!"

"All right, my eagertic slut, let's go." He escorted me out of the restaurant and into the parking lot.

He got into the driver's seat after opening the door for me. He started the car and drove out of the driveway.

"Slut, come put on my lap and unzip my pants." I obeyed his command and unzipped his pants without hesitation.

I began by licking his cock all over. I begin by probing the tip of his cock, hoping to taste his sweet nectar. I swirl my tongue around the tips, slowly pulling the head of his cock into my mouth as I descend over him and swallow him whole. Then I slowly raise my head, my lips dragging along the sides of his cock.

I noticed that he had parked the car and I moved to stop, but Damien held my head in his lap, eagering for me to continue.

“You suck me, whore!" I never told you to stop. You are not permitted to stop until you have made me cum."

I pick up my licking and sucking again, eager to feel his heavy load fill my mouth and slide down my throat. It only takes a few moments for him to shoot his sperm into the moist warmth of my mouth, pushing it all the way to the back of my throat to ensure that I swallow every drop of his cum.

"You're a good girl! Let's enter the house now." He informed me.

We walked quickly to the door and he opened and I walked in. He grabbed my hand and braced me up against the closed door.

"You are going to surrender to me tonight!" He lifted me up into his arms.

He led me to his bedroom and stripped me of the dress I was wearing. He led me to the bed and placed me on my hands and knees in the doggystyle position. Damien rubbed KY lube all over the outside of my rectum. He has enough lube to work his finger into me. He began with one, then two, then three.

I feel warm oil trickle down my buttocks in a tiny stream, then his hands on my back as they begin to massage and knead my muscles, sliding back and forth through the oil.

I shiver as the oil seeps down the crack of my buttock, over and around my labia, and into my clitoris. His fingers begin to smooth out the oil, rubbing it in circular motions over my ass cheeks, then sliding down across and almost into my cunt, but moving further to massage my clit, rubbing it, twirling it between his fingers. I mumbled his name.

I can feel his tongue rubbing against my clitoris, sliding over it, first lightly, then more forcefully. His tongue rubbed up my pussy lips, flicking from one to the other, prodding provocatively into the opening of my cunt but never entering its depths, instead sliding further up to stab into, twirl around, and flick across my asshole.

His tongue slides down again, and he presses his lips against my pussy lips, repeatedly thrusting his tongue deep into my cunt.

His fingers and tongue pushing into my cunt, then just his fingers sliding in and out. When I'm wet and slippery, one of his fingers slides up and encircles my butthole several times before making his way inside gradually.

He used his cock to replace his fingers. As he slowly entered my bottom, I exclaimed. I held my breath as he slowly pushed the head of his penis past my small, tight anal ring.

As the pressure builds and the pain of my anal deflowering begins, my muffled cries become more audible. With each thrust, he pulls out just enough for the inner/lower muscles of my opening to cradle the rim of his cock head, then pushes back in until he can no longer go any further.

A string of my cum sticks to his stomach, and with each thrust, he stretches it back and forth until he can slide two fingers into my wetness. I can feel his cock slipping past his fingers through the thin skin barrier that separates these two heavenly tunnels of pleasure.

He shifts to a more athletic kneeling position and really goes to town, knowing I'm not going to last long. I clamp my legs together, my ass tightens visibly on his cock, and I moan a long, drawn-out orgasm. His flow was a massive flood of white cum that filled my ass and drew him out of me. His cum whoos out my ass onto my pussy lips that are already covered in cum. We collapsed onto the bed side by side, exhausted. He kissed my forehead and cradled me in his arms.