Chapter Four

Savannah POV 

Today had been so far a fuck up day for me. As usual my boss and I will always be arguing with each other. But today was the last straw. I couldn't take it anymore. Maybe the big city isn't meant for me.
I finally made it home. I usually just put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt to relax when I got home but today after quitting. I just need to soak in the tub.

I took off my work clothes and just left them in a heap on the floor, grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. I filled up the bathtub and lit some candles and got into the bathtub. I begin to relax when there’s a knock on my front door. 

“Who would be knocking on my door right now,” I thought.
“Just a minute,” I yelled as if whoever it was could hear me. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I quickly made my way to the front door. I opened the door to see Damien staring back at me. I was speechless for a moment as I quickly remembered what I was wearing.

"Sorry Mr. Solan, I don't want to see you right now." I told him as I closed my door but he placed his foot in the way.

"Just wait a minute, Savannah." She forced his way into my apartment.

He looked at me from top to bottom and caught my arm as I was just about to turn and walk away.
“You look incredible! Delicious, I must say.” He said as he brushed my hair off my shoulder, exposing my bare shoulders.

The sensation of his fingers brushing against my neck made me freeze on the spot. Ath that very moment I closed my eyes and just imagined the things he could do with those hands. He kicked off his shoes and started to take off his shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him as
 I turned my back towards him to try and gather myself together for what I was hoping he wasn't about to do. 

"What does it look like I am doing, Savannah?" He asked me as he walked up behind me and buried his face in my hair to smell it.

"This scent always drove me crazy whenever you were in my office." He told me as he walked closer to me as I continued to step backwards. He led me forward until we were in my bedroom standing in front of the window.

“Do you have any idea how long I’ve wanted to get you by yourself?” He asked me.

I couldn’t speak. I was just frozen in place. He pulled my towel off of me and gently brushed his lips on my neck and shoulders. I could feel myself getting wet as well as how hard he had become. I wanted to badly reached back to grab ahold of that hard cock of his but I stopped myself.

“Wait! I can't do this.” I breathed.

"Why not babe?" He asked me as his fingers traced down my thigh.

"Because I am not one of your sluts. That's why, Damien." I tired to push him off of me but he's so strong that he didn't bouge.

"My God! My name never sound so hot ever. These lips are truly of an angel." He ran his finger on my lips and then kissed them.

"Damien! I am serious. Please stop! I am not one of your sluts. I don't do this with someone who have no intention on sticking around." I pleaded with him once again.

"Oh but, my sweet Savannah, I have every intention of staying around forever." He bit on my lower lip.

"Damien, you are only saying that to get into my pants." I tried with all my force to break his hold on me but I couldn't. 

"I hate to break it to you, sweetheart but you ain't wearing pants. You butt naked right now and that fat pussy of yours is so wet right now." As his finger rubbed on my pussy.

He let go of his grip on me and I tried to escape but he grabbed my hand. He came up close behind me so that I could feel every inch of his body from his thighs to his shoulders. The feel of him touching my bare body made my pussy tingle in anticipation. He proceeded to kiss my shoulders and neck and back while his hands explored my big tits, my taut belly, my thighs and lightly brushed my hips and ass.
I heard him undo his belt and then the zipper as he let his pants fall to the floor. Now he walked up behind me and the contact between his rock hard cock and my ass was almost too much to bear. I let out a sigh that might as well have been a scream. 

“Follow me,” he instructed as he led me by my hand into the bathroom where the  bathtub was filled with water. He pulled me close so I was facing him and as he tilted his head down and began to kiss me again. He then lightly brushed my neck and collarbone with kisses. He worked his way down to kiss my chest and all the way around my nipples which, by now, were thrusting forward in anticipation of the moment when he would take them in his mouth.

I let out a little cry as his hands found their way down to my pussy and his mouth closed around a nipple. Without realizing it, I reached out and grabbed his dick as his fingers found their way to my clit. I felt him let out a sharp breath as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He pushed me up against the counter and picked me up so I was sitting on the edge of the counter. He spread my pussy lips as one finger found its way inside of me.

“Damien ” I breathed as I closed my eyes. He ran his finger in and out for a bit then entered a second finger. I was so wet he just had to taste me. He took his hand away and lowered his head so that I could feel his breath on my lips. He lightly touched his tongue just above my pussy and traced a path down my opening. The taste of her was so sweet he decided to delve a little deeper. I  spread my legs to give him more access. He licked every inch of my sweetness and stopped to suck me a little. As he did he slid three fingers into my tight pussy. He finger fucked me as I shivered in his delight.

“I want to put your cock in my mouth,” I sighed. He looked up at me as he was licking and sucking and started ramming his fingers in just a little bit harder and faster. I arched my back as he took his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. His tongue went into my hole so easily and felt so good I just wanted to scream. I could feel it build up within me and I knew I was going to cum.

“Please don’t stop, please, Damien, make me cum!” I whispered. He looked up at me and smiled. He knew I was close and he couldn’t wait to taste it. He kept sucking and licking and tongue fucking me until he finally felt my body convulse and knew he was about to taste the very sweetness of me.
And finally, it came dripping out of my pussy. Damien eagerly put his lips to me and licked all of my sweetness as I moaned. 

Have you been waiting for that? Haven't  you sweetheart? I've been waiting for this for so long." I felt the head of his cock at my entrance.

"Damien! Please wait!" I begged him.

"What is my love?" He asked me a little puzzled.

"I've never done this before?" He pulled away from me and looked at me.

"You are a virgin, Savannah?" He asked me.

"Yes I am. I am sorry!" I told him.

"Don't be sorry my love!"

"You ain't angry that I am a virgin?"

"Why should I be? You are giving me the most precious gift of all time, my love!"