Chapter Nine

Savannah POV 

The first thing I noticed when I walked into Damien's office was his desk. It was covered in files, papers, and books. The second thing I noticed was that he wasn't there. I took a moment to reapply my bright red lipstick before returning to the receptionist's desk.

“Oh yes, I’m sorry. He’s gone to lunch. He should be back in a couple of hours or so." Amy said.

"I will wait for him." I told her.

"Mr. Solan usually attends these lunches with a woman and sometimes does not return unless he has an important meeting. You are aware of this, aren't you? I doubt he'll return because he doesn't have one today." She replied.

"Well, I do have an appointment with him, so I'll be waiting in his office." As I walked back down the hall to Damien's office, I told her.

I sat in the high-backed leather chair behind his desk, thinking about how to make the most of this alone time. I had simply intended to surprise him with a visit, though given my attire, it was definitely a surprise with sexual implications. I was dressed in a short red and black plaid skirt, black stockings and heels, and a black shirt that accentuated my round breasts nicely. The outfit was definitely inappropriate for the workplace, but that was the whole point…

But now I'm furious with him. I truly believed he could change. I'm not sure why I expected more from a player. 

Then it occurred to me. Amy must be lying. She had taken over my job and most likely wanted me to leave before Damien returned. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello there, my love! I apologize for keeping you waiting, but my father wanted to go out to lunch. In ten minutes, I'll be there." He responded.

"Will you return to your office by yourself?" I inquired of him.

"Of course, my love!"

I examined my nails, which were painted the same bright red as my lips, and began thinking about how I could use this extra time deviously.

"Let's see..." I was thinking to myself. "I could have him find me naked in his chair, masturbating, soaked, and ready to fuck, or..." I sat up straight in my chair.

In a devilish smile, the corners of my lips turned up. "Or I could just wait for him under the desk and suck him dry when he returns."

I could feel my cunt getting wetter as I measured the size of the space under the desk for me to hide in. I slid off the chair onto my hands and knees and crawled into the cramped space to make sure I was hidden under the desk when Damin returned.

The privacy provided by the large wooden desk was appreciated, as I could slip my hand under my skirt, down my stockings and underwear, and touch my wet pussy. I gently parted my lips with my fingers, my fingertips touching the warm wetness. I slid my hand out of my pantyhose and placed it to my lips, tasting my own juices.

My hand moved back to my panty, soaking myself in wetness from my cunt to my clit. I concentrated my touch on my clit, first slowly and gently, then harder and faster.

I imagined Damien's fingers on my pussy as I gave him head, touching my clit, thrusting one, two, three into me while my lips and tongue fucked his cock. I imagined his cock slowly sliding into me, easing into me, filling me up with his large, hard dick. I wanted it so badly inside of me that I was delirious with desire.

I got down on one knee, pulled my stockings and panties down to my knees, and thrust two, then three fingers inside of me. I couldn't get enough of it. I desired to have a cock inside of me. I repeatedly thrust four fingers inside of me, up past my knuckles.

I imagined myself lowering my cunt onto my massive 8-inch dildo while Damien stood nearby watching as I thrust four fingers inside of me. My legs began to shake and my temperature rose as my pussy exploded.

I struggled to continue fucking myself with my fingers as I lost all feeling in my hands and feet, prolonging the glorious sensation that racked my body.

Damien walked into the office, closing the door behind him as I began to come down from my orgasm. He was alone, as he had promised.

He circled the desk, sat in a large leather chair, and switched on his computer monitor.

 "Hey lover, you want your cock sucked?" I said quietly. He shifted slightly in his seat and gasped for air. His eyes widened as he noticed me crouched beneath his desk, my stocking and pantyhose pulled down to my knees, my fingers buried in my wet cunt.

He shuddered, unbuttoned his pants, and drew them, along with his sexy blue underwear, down around his knees, exposing his already hard cock.

I asked him to lean back in his chair so I could see the entire length of his large cock. I knelt in front of him, one hand still buried in my wet cunt, the other wrapped around the shaft of his cock. I licked his cock's head slowly, exploring it with my tongue. I licked the underside of his cock with my tongue, rolling it all over this sensitive area. I could feel his legs shaking beneath me, and his moans, which he was obviously trying to muffle, were becoming louder.

As I wrapped my lips around his head, I moved my sopping wet hand from my panties to the shaft of his penis, lubricating him with my own wetness. His eyes widened as he felt my hand on his cock and moaned softly as I moved my hand up and down his shaft and my mouth caressed his head. I started pumping his rock hard shaft with my hand, my mouth moving in time with my strokes.

I slowed my stride, wrapping my tongue as far down his shaft as possible and slowly working my way up to the tip, my tongue searching for any sensitive areas. I made love to his hard cock for what seemed like an eternity, greedily sucking and licking.

I increased the tempo gradually, moving my hand and mouth in unison up and down his cock. His legs began to shake and twitch, and he whispered, "I'm going to come," in between loud, raspy breaths. Oh my God, I'm coming." I wrapped my lips around his cock more tightly and caressed his tight balls until he let out a huge moan and started coming into my mouth.

As his cum squirted inside my mouth, I slowed my pace until there was nothing left to swallow. I sucked his cock slowly, licking off every last drop of cum. His eyes flitted as he slumped into the chair.

I leaned against his thigh for a moment before standing up and pulling him to his feet. I undid his pants, unbuttoned and unzipped him, and sat him back down.

"So dear," I innocently inquired, "are you ready to go back to work yet?"