Chapter Six

Savannah POV 

It been a week since Damien forcely moved me into his place. He wanted to take the whole week off and spend it with me but he couldn't since he had a few important deals that needed his attending to. I am just about bored of being a home alone with nothing in the world to do but wait for Damien to come home back.

Tonight will be the night I finally talk to Damien about allowing me to go back to work or find work somewhere else. I made a promise to myself that I won't fall for his charms and be seduced by him.

It was afternoon and I had some time before I started dinner. I decided to do some work in the garden. I was planting some roses in pots when he walked up behind me and put his arms around me, and whispered in my ear, “Are you my girl?”

"Yes, Damien." I answered breathlessly.

“Good girl!” He says as he begin to nuzzle my neck at my collarbone, at that spot he knows makes my knees weak, and he slides the tip of his tongue up to the side of my neck and gently teases my earlobe. When he heard my breathing increasing, he whispered to me.

“Are you my slut? You want daddy already, don’t you, little girl?”

"I am not a slut!" I fired back at him as I broke free from his grip.

"Come on Savannah, I'm just talking dirty to spice things up." He told me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Seductively, I wrapped my arms around his neck and with the tip of my tongue, I rubbed it on his lips before kissing him so passionately that I needed to pull away to catch my breath.

"You want me to pretend, well I should say act like a naughty little slut for you? Don't you, daddy?" I say as I traced my finger down to his chest and then abs. 

“Yes, I do.”

"You know that I love pleasing you, and that any mention of being your slut
gets me hot and wet almost immediately. But if you want me to let my passion take over you must do one thing for me." I say to him, seductively.

"What is it?"

"I want to work. I don't care where but I can't stand to cope up in this house all day."

"Fine! I promise we will talk about you getting a job tomorrow in my office. Now let's get back to pleasure." He told me with a crooked smile.

"Thank you, Damien!"

“You want daddy to fuck you, don’t you slut?”

“Yes daddy! I want you to fuck me really badly daddy!" I pleaded with him hopefully he would give in.

“Daddy has an idea for tonight, my slut. Let me tell you about it.” He turns me around and pulls my body full against his, and he can feel my delicious curves pressing into him, so soft and already conveying my urgent need for him.

 “Let’s go inside,Savannah, and I’ll tell you.” He said as he lifted me up and carried me inside. 

Damien carried me inside the house and towards his bedroom and placed me to sit on the edge of his bed. He moved towards the closet and came out holding one of my dresses, his favorite, the green one that shows my body off.

“I’m taking you out tonight, my love, for dinner and dancing, and after that I have
a surprise for you. Well, actually, you will surprise Daddy because you will want to please me. You’ll want to be my slut tonight, won’t you, and do what will please your daddy?”

“Yes, but I want you now, Damien. Will you please daddy, fuck me now?” I begged him.

No, Savannah, but if you are a good girl tonight, and do everything daddy asks of you, daddy will take care of you like he always does. And I know how much that excites you. Will you play my game and be my naughty slut tonight, and do whatever I ask of you?”

“Yes, daddy! I’ll do whatever you want me to do but you have to promise to fuck my hot wet cunt later tonight.

“Good girl! You talk like daddy’s whore and he likes it.” He pulled me up from the bed by the hands and carried  me to the bathroom.

“Get yourself ready now, my love, andwearr no panties or  bra under that  dress. Don’t wear any stockings or pantyhose. I want you bare underneath." 

My body is tingling all over as I settle down in the fragrant bubble bath I have run for myself, wondering what he’ll ask of me tonight to do to please him. I am so scared of what he would ask me to do. I know he wanted me to get more into the slutty role and it scares me.

I sink down in the bubbles and lean my head back, trying to relax and calm my mounting anticipation. When I get out of the bath, I towel myself dry and then daub your favorite
perfume on certain areas of my body, making myself ready to be his slut and whore tonight. God the thought of it makes my body jump. I have no idea what to expect.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedroom and put on the dress he chose for me, and then walked into the living room where he was waiting.

The dress is green silk, and  the material is molded to my body, outlining my curves, and flows softly as I walk, showing off my long legs and back. 
My eyes are sparkling with excitement and desire as I look at him, and I feel a tingle as I think of what he has planned for tonight. 

"You look stunning, my love. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!" He told me as he eyed me up and down my body.

"Thank you Damien!"

"Are you ready to be daddy’s whore tonight and do whatever daddy asks?” He say while brushing the hair out of my face.

“Yes Daddy.”

“Tell me my love, tell me what you know daddy likes to hear.” He looked into my eyes as his fingers ran up my arm.

“I’m your whore tonight, Damien, your whore and your slut, and I’ll do whatever you want."

“Good girl! You are daddy’s slut, and you know how to please me. Let’s go now, my love, we have a reservation for 8:00.”

*************************************
Writer Note: Surrender To Him will be completed this week. Hopefully you all enjoy it so far. Thank you so much for reading.