Can i crash here..?

Hi guys thanks for reading these stories and no I'm not going to stop writing them I could never do that but maybe after we get to 50 I might finish this story sad but True I'm thinking about writing Cherry Valance X reader. Yeah ik alot of people hate her in the Fandom but i don't hate her. So if I don't write as much as I used to on this story I'm just busying writing Cherry Valance oneshots.

•••

Also warning

Alot of sad shit in this chapter like verbal abuse ig and just alot of triggers in this just to warn you ik how this might make trigger people but just to warn you and if you need anyone to talk to I'm here even though I'm just some shitty writer I care about my readers you can message me on here or talk to me on snap jamie_sims5609 just if you need to talk or just want to be friends.
So sit back and enjoy

•••
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE My mother screamed at me. My dumb idoit sister Betty told are mom that I was dating all the heathers. My family super homophobic especially my mother and Betty. My sweet sister had to go run her mouth to are mom stupid bitch.

WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS IS HE GOING TO BEAT YOU FOR THIS My mom yelled from downstairs as I packed my stuff up. OH SHUT UP MOM I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE I screamed back at her. My sister stood in her doorway looking at the floor.

"Thanks alot Betty"

" Y/n you need help this ain't right God doesn't want this for you if you just stop this phase then I go tell mom that it was a prank"

" No need I actually want out of this house I don't have to deal with a bitch of a sister or a drunk mom and a absent dad"

Betty nodded her head and went into her room and shut her door.

HURRY UP YOU FUCKING DYKE I WANT YOU OUT YOU HEAR ME OUT my mom roared. I went downstairs and seeing my mom smoking her cigarette. I'm disappointed in you Y/n why can't you be like Betty she gets good grades stays out of trouble and isn't a fag my mom degraded me. Well goodbye forever my used to be daughter you are no longer apart of this family all I know is that I only have one daughter My mom said laughing.

I put my bookbag on my shoulders and went out the door. When I got to the road I look back at my house and all the painful memories of my childhood came flooding back. My eyes started to water and I quickly ran down the block. I got to find Mackie house hers is the closest.

I jumped a few fences and went through some lawns. Until I found her house her house was a big mansion that was painted white and had rose bushes along the white fence and a swing that hung on the old oak tree. This was more of a home then the one I just got kicked out of. I step up on her porch and rung the door bell.

A old gentleman that had a blue eyes and had a suit on answered the door. Well good afternoon Y/n please to see you what can I do for you Heather never said that you will be here the butler asked. Y-yes and I a-apologize for this but may I s-speak to H-Heather I stuttered out. Yes come in please he let me in and I looked around at her expensive furniture and chandelier that was hanging in the dining room.

Well hello Y/n will you be staying for dinner Rosa asked me. Rosa was a old friend of the family and a mother to me. Um I don't think so where is Heather I asked.

"Oh she in her bedroom upstairs I'm sure you know the way" Rosa smiled at me making me feel sort of better.

I walked up to Heather's room and walked in. Y/N Mackie cheered hugging me almost making me fall on the floor. Hey babe what's up I laughed.

I didn't know you were coming over or I would invited the others here Mackie said. Oh yeah sorry I didn't call or anything it kind of hard when you don't have a home anymore or a family I smiled then tears started to fall from my eyes and I was having a mental breakdown in Mackies floor. Holy shit
Y/n what happend Mackie asked me cupping my face. I-I got kicked o-out I sobbed.

But why there as to be a reason she pleaded. There i-is Betty t-told my mom that I was d-dating you and the others I cried. I'm so sorry Y/n you don't deserve this at all Mackie apologized to me. It's fine I'm fine it just another chapter in my life to add I guess I reassured her.

"I call the others and tell them what happened you go lay down on my bed and get some rest"

Mackie picked me up and lay me down on her soft bed and then I fell asleep.

Part 2 ?