Sugar Mommy

Omg me posting how shocking ik I Have absolutely no ideas what so ever but I had this one because a friend gave me this idea so buckle up for this shit story

Also Heather Chandler X reader
•••

' Imagine me dating Heather Chandler very surprising I know here I am with my brother Jason in this shit town with no money to are names my father has been stealing money from people for years a ton of companys hell he wanted in Kansas for fraud. But does that stop the bastard of course not he still does it but take more each time he not even sneaky he brags about it at bars.

Well to my surprise when Heather Chandler asked me out I was shocked to say the least here is this total hot goddess rich then anyone in the school asking the social anxiety freak out. I said yes at first cause of her money she showered me with gifts from 1.k to 100.k with in a month I loved it she even bought me a slushie machine I was in heaven it was like hitting the lottery but oh so much better cause it came with a model in the mix. She would get someone to beat the shit out of anyone that looked at me wrong.

But soon my fun came to a end when I found out I was started to like her I tried to shove it away but it wouldn't go away I loved her attention her affection her voice her whole existence I hated it. Her love was keeping me going even though I would hate to admit it even Jason called me out that I getting soft I punched him but he was right I was falling deeper and deeper for this girl.

I love Heather Chandler...

Ugh I should quit writing this in my diary Jason probably going to read this

You're truly -Y/n Dean

•••

Y/n pov

"Your going soft Y/n she just a bank account she a total bitch to everyone soon she will be one to you and when she is your going to cry and be upset and I have to fix your broken heart hell not even a slushie will help" Jason lectured me. " Whatever she not a sugar mommy anymore it more then that". Jason slapped me across the face it stinged I looked back at him he was angry his fists was clenched and gritting his teeth. I threw a flower vase at him it missed and then it became a whole fight in the kitchen to say the least we beat the fuck out of each other we both had bloody knuckles and marks on are faces.

"S-she will never l-love you your to fucking broken to be l-loved" Jason said before stumbling away. I gasped for air cause the prick punched me in the stomach at least five times. I bandaged myself up and waited for Heather to pick me up. When she did she saw my bruised face and scratched up knuckles she jumped out of the car and rushed over to me. "Holy shit baby what happend to you" her warm hands lifting my cold face up to get a better look. And instantly hugged me I whimpered cause I also had a huge forming bruise on my stomach.

"Oh my God what happend to you who did I make them pay love" she looked like she was about to cry. I kissed her
" Don't worry babe it was just a fight I had with some bastard I'm fine" I tried to reassure her she started to cry and hugging me. " I don't want to lose you
Y/n you mean everything to me if I lose you I lose everything".

Heather took me to a hospital even though I begged her not to but she wanted to see if I was okay they gave me some pain killers and told me to quit fighting with people and we went to school the whole car ride was Heather asking me if I felt fine or if I wanted to skip school I answered her questions with yes and no.

When we got to school everyone stared which was usual but it was glares and whispering filling the halls. I was uncomfortable Heather hold my hand but then Heather Duke and Heather McNamara and Veronica came over Duke had a paper in her hands. She walked over to us and slapped me across the face the second time I got slapped today. Heather instantly shoved Duke to the ground then started yelling at her with her arm infront of me.

"Let her speak Heather this is serious" Veronica spoke up. "What the fuck are you talking about Sawyer she hit Y/n?!". Duke gave her the paper and Heather grabbed it and read it she froze and looked at me with tears in her eyes and she ran off crying. "H-Heather- Shut the fuck up slut" Duke cut me off. Know glaring at me she stood up and pushed me into a wall with the other surrounding her.

"I knew you were to good to be true did your mom even die or did you lie about that too" Duke yelled with her pointing her finger at me. "What the fuck are you talking about Duke?!" Duke busted out laughing with Mackie laughing with her.
"Oh don't play innocent skank the jig is up Heather knows everyone knows that your nothing but a gold digger wanting some money from her".

Veronica put a paper in my face and it was a copied picture from my diary but it only the bad parts about me admiting that I was using Heather for money but nothing about how I was actually starting to love her...

"Does this look familiar..?" Mackie hissed. "Guys let me explain please this isn't what it looks like- then Duke slapped me again but harder. " You stay the fuck away from Heather if you even look at her breathe around her I will beat the fuck out of you !".

Everyone left leaving only a one person that was laughing " I told you Y/n I had to prove you wrong". I fell to my knees crying " your a fucking monster I love her". He smirked as he walked over getting on one knee "Such a pity isn't it when everyone finds out your little secret you shouldn't of been a dumbass" .

"I love her she the only one that actually gave a shit about me". Jason laughed putting his hand up to his face " I care I love you then you pull this shit your to stubborn to realize it"...

"Heather Chandler will never love you..."

This is unedited I am to lazy to edit it

LOVE YOU GUYS <3333