Sugar Mommy Part 2

So this is a part 2 of Sugar mommy this was requested by moon_drop25

••••

"Heather Chandler will never love you..."

Y/n pov

My brother laughed at his comment tears falling from my face. I got up my from my knees and started to walk away Jason got up too. "Where the fuck are you going..?". He rushed over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder I hit it off. "I'm going to find my girlfriend I don't need your dumbass to ruin it more".

I ran looking for the girls bathroom I knew she had to be in there I open the door seeing Duke Mackie and Veronica by the last bathroom stall. "Please Heather she just some dumb greasy nobody you couldn't have actually loved her". SHUT UP HEATHER Heather yelled Duke kept her mouth shut then she saw me. "Get your ass out of here haven't you caused enough damage ?!" Duke marched over to me looking like she was about to punch me before Heather spoke up.

"Is t-that Y-y/n..?"

"Yeah it me Heather please I just wanna talk". The room went silent Veronica and Mackie shrugged there shoulders and Duke was about to exploded. "O-okay can you girls please leave". Veronica and Mackie followed orders and soon walked out the door but Duke was still there. "You can't be serious Heather she-". "SHUT UP HEATHER GET OUT !".

Duke only glared at me and left leaving me and the demon queen alone. I walked over to the stall and knocked on it "There gone Heather can you please come out".

The room was silent once again she didn't come out. " I actually believed you loved me isn't it funny I thought someone actually cared about me but I guess not..." Heather voice was soft you could tell she was still crying when she spoke. "Heather please I still love you I'm going to be honest-. Then Heather open the stall door I could finally see her but she was a mess her makeup was ruined her eyes puffy and red her lips trembling.

" Save it Y/n you don't love me I should of see it from the start I'm just your sugar mommy right..?". She smiled while saying it tears streaming down her porcelain skin Heather walked past me going to the sink. "I admit when I first met you i was using you for money but then after a few weeks you treated me like I matter and you cared about me then I soon started falling for you I'm a horrible person for doing this to you".

Heather stayed silent washing her ruined makeup off her face she still looked beautiful even without makeup.  "Heather I love you I probably will still love you for the rest of my life I promise you each time I said I loved you I meant every word". Heather stopped and looked down at the ground " What do you want me to say how can I trust you how do I know your not lying to me..?".

Know I was silent I didn't know what to say I didn't deserve Heather hell I deserve to be alone all my life without any love.

"I don't deserve you Heather I'm not asking for you back cause I know you never take me back especially after this but I just want you to know that I'm sorry and I always will love you..."

I started to walk off I saw Heather head turn right as I reached the door Heather pinned me to the wall.

" I'm beyond pissed off at you Y/n I fucking hate what you did if I'm being honest at the beginning I seen after a few weeks that we started dating you changed you wasn't as cold or shy you was open and sweet and perfect I shouldn't love you after what you did but I fallen to deep". Then we kissed it was sweet but salty from her lips but I will cherish it hell I cherish her she the best thing to happen to me.

I love you Y/n Dean