Christmas morning

Very sorry that I haven't posted this week very busy with my family and school and sorry again that people been requesting stuff I haven't wrote it yet and I will soon but I thought I do a Christmas special.

Also Heathers and Veronica X reader

••••

It was 3 days before Christmas the Heathers and Veronica was at the mall searching for gifts for Y/n and all the Heathers and Veronica where stuck not knowing what to get there girlfriend Y/n. " Ugh why is this so hard I don't know what to get Y/n" Duke whined. Me too what can you get a girl that said she doesn't want anything Mackie commented. Very true Y/n said she didn't want anything for Christmas she said she already got everything she wants and that's us Veronica explained while her face turned red.

How about you Chandler what did you get Y/n Duke asked. Everyone turned to look at Chandler wanting to know what she got Y/n. I was thinking about buying her a whole arcade like her very own personal one Chandler replied.

( I don't have any ideas I'm running on diet green tea and nicotine so apologizes for lack of ideas)

"Yeah but Y/n doesn't like people buying her such expensive gifts" Veronica said. Chandler rolled her eyes at Veronica comment. "Oh come on it only 2,530,000,00 dollars that ain't alot of money". Veronica jaw dropped to the floor " what do you mean that's not alot of money that cost more then my house or car or anything I have ever own".

What can I say I come from old money Chandler said smirking. Imagine what she all got us Duke whisperedto Mackie. Well what does Y/n like Mackie asked. Everyone stayed quiet and looking at each other for help. Oh my God we are horrible we don't even know what are own girlfriend likes Veronica confessed. I feel terrible Y/n must think we are horrible girlfriends what do we do Duke questioned.

"I have a genius idea why don't we just..."

•••

On Christmas day

Everyone raced down stairs to look at all there gifts. Each of the presents had expensive wrapping papers and was all there color coded so all the girls would know who they belong too.

Oh my God you didn't Mackie squeaked as she lifted up her new make up kit. Thank you so much Y/n Mackie yelled hugging Y/n. Everyone opened all there gifts but Y/n couldn't find any for her. No purple wrapping paper in sight at first she thought they where all under the other gifts but no.

Y/n pov

I dug under the tree lifting up the torn wrapping paper from the others but they was no gift that had my name or wrapping paper.

Did they forget about me I busted my ass at my job to get all the gifts for the girls but I don't even get one. As Y/n I lowered my head trying to hide the forming tears that came from my eyes I turned around only to see my girlfriends with a purple envelope with my name on it.
Here you go I hope it isn't to cheap Chandler nervously laughed.

I grabbed the envelope and opened it my eyes grew wide I look at them in disbelief.

Look who the new owner of the Westerburg Mall they all yelled.

How much did this even cost I asked them. Well I totally blew my allowance it cost around...