Lock in

Heather C X reader
__________________________________________

Heather C pov

Just tell her it not that hard Duke argued. Yeah just tell her that you like her and boom you guys will be the cutest couple Mac added. "Guys it not that easy telling someone that you like them it like giving someone a loaded gun and pointing it at your heart hoping they don't put the trigger and shatter your heart" Veronica explained to the others. "Whatever Veronica just do it Heather tell Y/n that you like her".

'Yeah me Heather Chandler has a crush on Y/n Dean shocking or surprising not really I have know Y/n since we where young but she moved away and she finally came back a month ago and we have gotten really close again and I developed feelings for her and honestly I hate it because it makes me vulnerable and I can't control it I want to stop liking her but there no way I can she just so...perfect.'

"Earth to Heather great I think you killed her Mac" Duke laughed. "I did not maybe if you keep your damn-". Guys quit arguing Heather just ran away from us look like she doesn't want to confess to Y/n after all Veronica rambled on. Don't worry about Heather I have a genius idea Duke snickered.

Later

"Hey Heather can you come with me to get my books from math". "Yeah sure Mackie but don't take to long" I groaned. We walked past are math class without me even noticing it until Mackie shoved me into the janitor closet and her and Duke laughing. " Don't have to much fun Heather" Duke teased. What the fuck are you guys even talking about let me out I yelled but it was already to late they locked the door and was already gone. "I'm going to fucking kill them". If I don't do it first Y/n said.

Oh shit how did you get in here too I asked her. She gave me a are you stupid look " they shoved me in here first saying that J.D got locked in here and wanted me to let him out". Do you actual think Jason would of got stuck in here I laughed. "My brother the dumbest person I ever met so yes I did actually believe that".

"Why did they even put us in here in the first place" Y/n asked me. I have no clue I lied. "Welp better start getting comfortable we are going to be in here for a while I bet" Y/n groaned dropping her stuff to the ground. Y/n took off her her trench coat and tied it around her waist leaving her in a faded out t-shirt that showed off her curves.

'God damnit why does she have to be so hot and I have to be so gay'.

Y/n leaned on the wall and looking at me. "So since we be here for a while tell me how you been I haven't talked to you in a few days every time I try to talk to you. You always seem to run away or tell me you have to go did I do something to make you upset with me" Y/n frowned.
"Um- no I mean yes- wait no shit fuck I'm sorry you haven't did nothing wrong I been going through some shit" I said looking away from her.

"Oh what kind of stuff if you want to tell me it cool if you don't-". I interrupted her "No I trust you with everything so don't worry about it um well this there person that I really like there sweet gentle funny and all around the best person I have ever met in my life they make me so happy... I think I'm in love with them actually" I confessed I felt my face heat up in the moment and I look back at Y/n who look happy for me.

"Aww you have a crush" Y/n cooed at me giving me a funny smile that made her look even more adorable. I-i guess your right but no way in hell she likes me back I admitted. Y/n jaw dropped and her eyes wide " Hold the fuck up you like a girl".

My face turn heated up more as Y/n walked over to me. " I never thought you be gay I mean look at you I would think Veronica would be the gay one in the group but I guess not". Do you support me I asked nervous what her answer would be. She gave me a dumb look " Of course I don't support you why would I" Y/n said in a fake accent. " Well duh I support you my God I'm gay for Christ sakes have you seen me I'm like a walking pride flag" Y/n laughed.

"I never thought you be gay I mean you look so straight" I said awkwardly looking at the ground to avoid eye contact.

" You hurt my head sometimes" Y/n whined. But anyways I actually have a similar problem like you're you see I like this girl she can be a bitch when she wants to be but she powerful hot and imitating and so perfect anything she puts her mind to comes out like a masterpiece but she doesn't even know that she this amazing which sucks".

"Oh well can I ask you it is I mean maybe I can set you up with her" I said putting on a fake smile and trying not to seem to upset about it. " Ha fat chance I tell you she never like me she probably likes this person that as it all and well I have nothing to really offer her expect my heart" Y/n gave me a hopeless look when she talked about her crush I felt so bad for her no one as beautiful like her should be upset.

"I'm sorry whoever your crush is sounds like a cunt that doesn't deserve your time I guess she could be beautiful in a way but don't get so upset about this girl you have me for God's sakes you don't need that girl". Y/n started to laugh at my comment. "What so funny" I asked her confused. "Oh nothing but anyways you should ask that girl out like come on who could say no to you Heather fucking Chandler your amazing your just perfect any body should be lucky to have you as a girlfriend I know I would".

"Wait really you would be happy to date me" my face started to heat up and I started to smile. " Well duh come on like I said your powerful hot and imitating and so perfect anything you puts your mind to comes out like a masterpiece"
Y/n face turn blood red and she started to back away from me putting her hands up in defense. "Shit I mean fuck I said to much I understand if you don't like me too-". Before she could continue I walked up and kissed her everything in my mind went blank in that instant.

' Her lips where soft and are kiss was gentle at first then it started to heat up it started going rough with Y/n wrapping her legs around me and me then putting her against the wall for more balance. Then Y/n biting my lip and then I slid my tongue into her mouth it was a perfect moment then we stopped to get more air'.

"Y/n Dean will you be my girlfriend"

"Of course Heather"