I always protect you Y/n

I have written this 2 times already I'm about to throw my phone across the room. Also, I'm putting titles now on my stories so it is easier and this is Heather C X reader.

Warning sign

Toxic ex
Slurs

Just to warn some of you out there that could get triggered.

Also, I have noticed I have been writing more sad shit lately like my last one-shot with Heather M I wrote about Y/n getting kicked out and then being screamed at by her mom and not being accepted which I will try to lose a lot of the sad ideas but I got this idea from one of the relationships that I'm actually in right now but damn they weren't this bad.
•••

Heather C pov

I watched from across the room J.D. yelling at Y/n for something stupid I kept a close eye on him making sure he didn't hit her again or do worse. Jason is a prick to Y/n he yells screams and when no one looking hits her. He is an insecure clingy narcissistic rat that should go crawl back into hell. Y/n has to ask J.D. if she can hang out with friends or go anywhere and when he allows her she has to call him every 5 mins or he come over to where she is and drag her out and by the next day she a wreck.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID Y/N" Jason yelled at her.

"I ASK YOU TO DO ONE THING AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT HOW MUCH OF A IDIOT ARE YOU"

"I'm sorry J-jason please s-stop yelling"
Y/n begged.

''Oh no I'm not going to stop Y/n you lost that privilege a long time ago your mine so I can't do whatever the fuck I want with you" Jason snapped then raised his hand.

Then slap I felt a stink on my face but didn't give a fuck I took a hit for Y/n and I do it again too. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE HEATHER" Jason yelled.
I glared at him he smelled like a dumpster.

"Doesn't matter now back the fuck off Jason you don't have no right hitting Y/n or yelling at her so I suggest you leave her alone now".

Jason looked even more mad he look like a wreck being told what to do. His eyes were dark and he clench his jaw and his hands were into fists.

"She is mine you can't take her away from me I won't let you Heather" Jason responded. Then slamming his fist into my jaw I stumbled back almost falling on Y/n but I stood my ground.

"A 5-year-old can throw a better punch than you"

Now everyone was looking if they weren't already people were getting their phones out and recording people where placing bets on who would win and whispers fill the air.

Then he grabbed me by my hair and swung me into a wall and grabbed Y/n and ran.

'Fuck I can't leave her alone with that psycho'

I chase after them knowing Y/n was crying hard begging Jason to let go of her but him ignoring her. I manage to keep up with them and then grab Jason by his trench coat and pull him back. And sending him to the floor. Y/n run to me hugging me and sobbing on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Heather, but it's too late"

Jason grunted getting up

"Last warning Heather give me Y/n or your blazer going to have a few holes in it"Jason grumbled. It looked like he busted his lip open when he landed on the floor.

"No just leave her alone she hasn't done anything to you" I begged him. Then Jason reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun and aims it right at me.

Y/N let go of me her red eyes meeting his and walking to him. "I go with him just to know you to be safe please you can't win this fight" Y/n sobbed.

I kept my mouth shut as Jason smirked at me knowing I was scared.

"Hey asshole she ain't yours and she never will be again you treat her like shit who in their right mind would go back to some monster like you" I felt my heart beating faster by the second after saying that.

"Are love is God damnit you what I and Y/n have is love you should be thankful that I love her or you be already dead" J.D. laughed like a mad man waving his gun around the room people was freaking out and then screaming and running away.

"No Jason not know not ever we used to be in love but now it is toxic and we need to let things go I'm sorry Jason but I'm breaking up with you" Y/n sobbed not taking her eyes off Jason and she ran back to me hiding behind me.

Jason look stunned like he be told the biggest shock in his life. His face was a blank expression then he raised his gun and shot his first bullet.

The bullet went through my stomach making me scream. Jason lick his lips bit back his smile and walked closer. Shit, I can't let him around Y/n she is shaking.

I ran and punched him in the throat making me stumbled onto the ground and him cussing on the ground.

I quickly turn to the sobbing girl behind me. "Listen Y/n you need to run Jason won't stop until he has you for himself I try my best to keep him away as possible and try to find the police and whatever noises you hear the next minute don't listen just keep looking in front of you. "

I kissed her cheek and pushed her to run she takes off running down the hallway.

I turn around to face Jason once again but then get punched in the gut and then kicked in my stomach. I fall onto the floor and Jason curses and yells at me unloading all his bullets into my poor body.

But it is all worth it if it is for Y/n... I thought before it went black