Up stairs know

Warning smut

A lot of things to unpack in this chapter I guess sort of rough but not really. Being praised and degraded too so enjoy.

Heather C X reader requested by clinicaldepression69

•••

Heather pov

I saw my Y/n talking to Kurt I don't know what they were talking about but I noticed Kurt messing with his jeans and him blushing. It pissed me the fuck off I know that he wanted to get into her pants well skirt but whatever. Kurt and Ram are hosting this big party cause they won a game against our rival school.

They invited me the others Heathers and Veronica but Kurt himself went to Y/n and invited her that pissed me off after that I pulled Kurt aside and grabbed his letterman and pulled him down to my height and cussed him out which he only laughed and said we can all have a threesome the thought of him touching my Y/N made me sick I just flipped him off and threaten him and left.

My jaw was clenched and my hand was tight on my red solo cup. I saw Duke frown and gave me a worried look. " Um Heather you okay you're squeezing the cup to death"

"Shut up Heather"

I snapped at her I threw my cup to the ground and marched over to Kurt and
Y/n.

" I told you many times Kurt I'm not interested-"

Y/n pov

"Come on Y/n you know you would love it I'm the best in bed" Kurt smirked.
The thought of kissing Kurt was enough to make me sick to my stomach. Kurt was the type of dude to be a friend with benefits and treat you like an object and beat the shit out of you no thank you.

" I told you many times Kurt I'm not interested-"

I saw Heather march over to me and Kurt I knew what it was about. Kurt kept asking me if I go on a date with him but I knew it would end badly and I'm totally in love with Heather.

"What's going on here" Heather glared at Kurt.

" Oh, nothing much Heather just offering my services to Y/n" Kurt winked at me.

Jesus Christ can't he take a fucking hint that I would rather throw myself in front of a train than ever kiss him I thought.

Heather's eyes widen once he said that and she scowled at him. "You put your hands on my girlfriend I will fuck you up myself you hear me Kurt Kelly' Heather warned pointing her finger at him. Kurt just rolled his eyes " Oh my God it is just a phase or joke you guys are trying to pull on me".

"You know I always wondered what it would be like to have both of you at the same time" Kurt lifted his eyebrows up and down with a creepy smile on his face.

"Go fuck yourself Kurt if your dick is even that big enough probably the size of a grain of rice" I retorted then flipping him off. Kurt looked stunned then pissed and walked away going to go find his "boyfriend" Ram.

"You upstairs know" Heather commanded. I nodded my head and followed her command. I walked upstairs where I heard a girl getting her brains fucked out. Heather grabbed my hand and took me to an empty room and shut the door and locked it.

"On your knees now".

I followed her orders and fell to the floor on my knees. "So fucking obedient baby I didn't even have to tell you twice I might go easy on you tonight" She then laughed.

"Who owns you," she asked cupping my face. "You do Heather" I answered her.
She glared at me. And let go of my face
" Excuse me you want to repeat that slut" she ordered.

I gulped if I keep this up I'm punished. " I mean Ms. Chandler". Heather then smiled and kissed my cheek "That is a good girl now get up" She grabbed my hand and made me sit on the bed and she put me on her lap.

And began to kiss up my neck sending shivers all over my body. "Who owns you".

"You do Ms. Chandler" I bite my lip Heather then move her hands to my breasts.

"And who owns these," she asked squeezing my tits. Making me squirm and making me put my head on her shoulder. "Y-you do Ms. Chandler" I replied.

Heather smiled and kissed me once more on my neck then she dragged her nails down my back to my tailbone.
" Know who owns this ass" grabbing my ass and making me bite my lip hard.

"Well answer my question my little fuck toy" She tightens her grip on my ass.

"You do Ms Chandler" I muttered. "

"Very good baby know who made you this way wet" Heather slowly slipped her hand into my skirt and down to my panties. I started to bite my hand as she rubbed on my clit and kissed up my neck and her free hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

" Y-you do Ms C-Chandler" I softly moaned.

Heather laughed "That's right your all mine no one especially not to that prick Kurt." I bet he couldn't even make you cum I bet you would have to do most of the work" Heather rambled on going faster.

Then Heather put me back on the bed and laid me down. "Take your top off babe," Heather said then Heather got up from the bed and started to take off my skirt.

"But I wouldn't do that to you he would just fuck you but me I would make love to you" she trailed on. Taking off my panties exposing myself to her. I could tell Heather was craving to eat me out her lustful eyes wandering up and down my body.

"your beautiful Y/n you deserve to be cherished like stained glass breathtaking and more gorgeous in the sunlight". Then Heather started kissing up my thighs and leaving her lipstick all over my thighs.

"Ready baby", she asked me not even looking up.

"Y-yes Ms Chandler" I stuttered out. Not even a second later she slammed three fingers into my soaked pussy I immediately started to grind on her fingers. Moaning softly "Yeah fuck Heather" I moaned.

"Excuse me" her other hand shot up to my throat choking me not hard but where I could feel it.

" What was that whore repeat yourself" she demanded.

" I-I sorry Ms Chandler" I apologized to her she took her hand off my throat and dragged her nails down my chest.

"Keep saying my name wrong and I show everyone in this party how much of a slut you are for me" Heather warned then going faster.

Heather took her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue.

"FUCK MS. CHANDLER" I screamed in pleasure. I could tell that I was close to coming. I grabbed Heather's hair and pushed her tongue farther into me.

"I-Im close Ms. C-Chandler" I moaned as I released all over Heather's tongue.

I was panting hard my legs shaking lightly. Heather lick everything up and moved on top of me and kissed me so I could taste myself.

"You are such a good girl your my good girl I love you Y/n."

I'm finished editing this mess