Stop please

Tw for SH

In this oneshot you guys are all siblings

This how they would react to you sh
As your sibling

Requested by FoxyPlayer86

•••

Heather C

She find out you did it when she accidentally walked in on you changing she apologized and then seen it. She turned away from you giving you some privacy and asked about them. She knew you did when you guys was younger but you told everyone you stopped. You tried to come up with a excuse but couldn't you could never lie to Heather. You finally admitted to doing it and Heather took a deep breathe and told you to meet her in her room you agreed.

And after you got done changing you went into her room where she disinfect them and told you if you ever want to talk that she is here. And you guys watched horror movies the whole night.

Heather D

The way she found out is that she walked in on you harming yourself. You both was quiet then she finally spoke.

"Y/n..?"

Then she finally walked over to you and grabbed the thing that you was using to harm yourself and threw it at the other side of your room. Then she grabbed you and started holding you and playing with your hair. Then finally she would clean your wounds for you and always making sure you didn't relapse.

But she wanted to tell your guys parents but you begged her not too she nodded her head.

Heather M

She kind of saw signs cause she used to do it to. She saw how you started wearing hoodies more often and long sleeves so she made you show her. She was kind of angry with you but understood why and how. She would make you talk it out with her and anytime you was upset she wanted you to come talk to her. And anytime you did relapse she would help clean your wounds.

•••

Veronica

Would probably of found you like Duke did. Found you crawled up by your door balling your eyes out. She would instantly going over to you and hold you and ask what is wrong. And when you tell her about your sh she would probably kiss your wounds and tell you it okay. And that your her little sister and she going to be with you forever. She would make you take a shower and you and her would stay up all night. And she regularly check in one you.

Sorry if this isn't good