We are here for you

Requested by Vainilla1kun

Also, this story will contain abuse well I tried not to make it bad

Also, this is Heathers X reader
All the Heathers like Y/n won't date in this one-shot cause I didn't want it to be confusing.

TW ABUSE

•••

If you told me that I would have escaped my family's abuse I probably would have laughed in your face. But I did all thanks to the Heathers if it wasn't for them I would have spent some more years dealing with my parent's bullshit. I was surprised when the Heathers helped me cause I have always known them to be stone-cold bitchs but I guess I was wrong. My parents weren't always this way when I was younger they were sweet and gentle but as I got older I wasn't their "perfect" child anymore.

Mostly cause Betty took the spotlight with her perfect grades and her good behavior I got shoved out of the way. I was what they always called "a problem child". I mean it started as not praising me for my grades but as years went on it was just neglect and arguments. I mean Betty always did better than me at almost everything and I failed. And Betty was a snitch anytime I did something that my parents wouldn't approve of she ran her mouth. Hating her was an understatement until one day it just got so bad.

Y/n pov

"Seriously Y/n you got in another fight again Jesus Christ what the hell am I going to do with you?!" My mother screamed. My mom was yelling at me cause I got into a fight with Ram Sweeny the reason why I punched him was because he put his hand where it didn't belong but my mother wouldn't listen to me so here I am at the kitchen table my mom sitting across from me while she screams at me. My dad just sat there drinking a beer and Betty beside him.
" Come on Sharron lay off the kid she got into one fight what's the big deal". My mom glared at my father " Are you fucking stupid David?!. "This hasn't been the first time she has gotten into a damn fight but you are always sitting on your ass or off working somewhere to notice".

My Dad got up my his chair and started yelling at my mother.
I got up from my chair and sat in the living room waiting for them to shut up and then give me my punishment. Betty got up too and sat beside me on the couch.

"Hey Y/n"

I shot her a glare and rolled my eyes
" What the hell do you want?". Mine and Betty's relationship were never good we always argued just like our parents did.
"Maybe next time don't get into trouble". I got up from my spot on the couch and with my fist clenched I punched her in the mouth. I walked over into the kitchen to get an ice pack for my hand while my parents argued then they got interrupted by Betty's screams. My parents ran over to Betty's side as her mouth bled. Damn, I must have knocked out a tooth I thought.

I put the ice pack on my hand and sat in a chair as my father ran to me. " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!". I just sat there with an emotionless face
" you are a fucking monster I fucking told your mother to get a abortion". My face then dropped I started to laugh.
" What's so funny Y/n I should put you in a mental hospital?!".
I quit laughing a smirked at my father
" if you got an abortion you wouldn't have your precious daughter Betty".

My Dad started screaming at me gaslighting me that he never said that. I was waiting for my mother to come in here and hit me but she must be caring for Betty. My Dad walked over to me and slapped me and grabbed my shirt collar and slammed me into a wall still holding me by my shirt collar. "What did I ever do to get a child like you I didn't even want you in the first place". I remained calm and just laughed at him which only made him angrier. He started slapping me over and over again in the same place on my face.

He wanted a reaction but I wouldn't give it to him. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE SAY SOMETHING DAMNIT?!". I then shoved him off of me my face stinging where he kept slapping me. " I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE YOU HEAR ME Y/N FROM NOW ON YOUR NOT MY CHILD I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU". I only laughed some more and made my way up to my room and got a bag and put my clothes in it. And throwing it on my back and making my way out the door.

"Goodbye hell hello to the streets"

My cheek was burning from where he smacked me so many times it probably going to leave a mark. I made my way over to 7/11 to get a slushie and some snacks. I walked in and the place was quiet I walked over to the slushie machine and froze my brain.

"God Heather just pick a snack"

"Shut up Heather"

I heard the familiar voices coming from the snack aisle. I walked over and saw the Heathers arguing over what snacks to get. It was very funny to see them bickering at each other. I saw that Heather C got BQ corn nuts and Heather D got Skittles and Heather M got Hershey's bar and Veronica got a Reese's bar.

The Heathers made their way out of the aisle then they saw me. " What the hell happen to you Y/n ?" Veronica asked concerned. She and my sister were friends at a point in time until Ronnie left and joined the Heathers. "Holy shit that's Y/n Finn ?!" one of the Heathers asked. Mackie came up to me and lifted my face where my face was burning. "How do you even get a bruise on your cheek?"

I slurped my slushie and just shrugged my shoulders. That's when Ronnie came up to me and whispered in my ear "Was it your mom again?". I only shook my head and whispered back "Dad". Veronica looked pissed she only furrowed her brows " Come on guys I have to make a call". I looked back and Chandler looked pissed "Who said you call the shots?!".

Veronica only glared at her and walked up to her and whispered to her Chandler faced change she looked sad for a second then back to her cold bitch face. Then Chandler whispered to Duke and so on.
"Don't worry about your parents there going to be in good hands from now on". Veronica said smiling. I stopped slurping away my slushie and started to ask questions.

"Do you have a place to stay the night ?" Chandler asked me. "Well no but-" Chandler interrupted me. "Well great we all can have a sleepover at my place Duke you go drive Mackie to get some clothes and Veronica you call your um
friend and we all meet back at my place"

Everyone nodded their heads I was still confused about what was going on before I knew it we were all at Heather Chandler's mansion eating popcorn. I was having fun I was still confused about why they took me in but I was happy. We played board games watch scary movies drank it was amazing.  The next day my phone was going off the hook I answered it pissed off from a hang over from the night before.

"Y/n?!"

It was my aunt what the hell did she want? "Yeah, what's up?" She was then quiet "Y/n I don't how to tell you this but your parents and Betty passed away last night". My heart dropped instantly what does she mean they passed away?
"What how?!". Then another pause she became to speak. " Well...after they kicked you out they were so upset by your mistake and realized what all they have done to Betty and...you that they killed themselves. Know I was quiet my parents were too cocky and headstrong to do such a thing. "Is Betty still alive?".

"No dear she committed suicide too I save the gruesome details but a few hours after you left your parents got drunk and wrote a full page about how they can never get you back and how horrible they were to you and Betty that they shot themselves...and poor Betty found them and she drank drano cleaner. My aunt began to sob over the phone "I found their bodies the morning they are currently in the morgue they will be buried in a few days I'm so sorry."

I hurried and said how sorry I was for her and me and hung up. My parents and sister wouldn't just kill themselves, would they? Veronica was already up and saw how upset I was and comforted me. I told her all that had happened and she apologized to me.

Veronica mind

Thank God J.D owned me and the heathers a favor

Unedited