Just another bruise

••••••••

So how about we go on another date I asked the girls. We were all walking the hallways talking about are date from the night before. All the Heathers started whispering to each other.
" We would love too" Mackie smiled.
Well duh why wouldn't we it was the best date I have had in a while Chandler said. Can you make those chocolate strawberries again they were so good Duke asked.

"Of course I can I even show you guys how to make them"

HEY DEAN I heard a voice yell i turn around to see who was yelling at me. It was Kurt pushing people out of the way to get to me.

He then grabbed my shoulders and slammed me to a wall. What makes you think you can talk to MY GIRLS Kurt yelled the last part. Ram was blocking the Heathers away from me." They ain't your girls you don't own them I spat"

Oh yeah let's see how tough you are after I beat your head in Kurt retorted. "Listen Kurt I ain't fighting you it is pointless to do so the Heathers will never date you why can't you get that into your tiny head I taunted him.

Kurt sucker punch me in the jaw. Idoit he fell right into my trap I laughed to myself. I kicked Kurt in the gut then punch him in the eye he stumbled back.

Kurt was fuming his jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists he didn't think I would fight back he think I be a pussy and leave but no.

Aww are you already tired did I hurt your poor eye such a shame I taunted him even more.

SHUT UP Kurt yelled running at me with his fist in the air. Right when he got close to me he tried to punch straight at my face but I dodged it in time and his fist slamming in the wall.

FUCK Kurt screamed having his not broken hand holding his wrist. Kurt fell on his knees cursing at me.

One point for me and zero for you Kurt if you just minded your own business none of this would of happen I lectured him. Know if you excuse me I have a date to plan out so bye and Goodluck with your hand I said laughing.

So are we still up for date night I asked the Heathers that was in shock. Oh shit Y/n you have a bruise on your jaw Kurt must of punched you pretty hard Veronica said placing a kiss on my bruise. It's just a another bruise nothing to serious I reassured her.