New Kid part 2

This is part 2 of New Kid I hope you like it.

•••

I like her she seems like a bad ass Duke hummed. "Shut up Heather but I guess your right she has looks and courage all we have to do is burn that outfit she as on right know and suit her up put some make up and she be beautiful maybe even beautiful as me ha as if" Chandler said digging into her make up purse.

So how about it Y/n or are you to good for us Chandler asked smirking. All the Heathers looked at me wondering if I join I looked at Veronica she shook her head don't do it Veronica whispered to me.

Shut it Sawyer or do you want to be like dumptruck I took you from nothing and made you a star so I think I would deserve some respect Chandler yelled. Veronica turn her head away and looked at her phone.

So how about it Y/n fly with the eagles or be a sucked out loser Chandler said holding out her hand. Usual I wouldn't do this stuff but I would be super popular and respect I need that I thought.

I join you guys so let's make me beautiful I said shaking Chandler hand. Perfect girls Chandler yelled snapping her fingers "make her beautiful". Veronica looked disappointed at me she join the other heathers that was putting my hair up. Should we do a braid up or down what do you think Mackie Duke asked.

1 hour later

I was a whole different person I had a bunch of make up on I had a short skirt that was above my knee I was a "Heather" in there words.

"Do you guys just carry this outfit with you like how did you even fit that in your purse". Quiet Y/n know listen to me we are going to walk into lunch we are going to do a triangle I be in the middle you and the others on the side understood Chandler asked. Yep I'm ready for anything I exclaimed.

"Good your going to need that type of confidence if your going to be in the heathers also be ready for alot of attention" Veronica explained to me.

In the lunch room

'All the Heathers and Veronica walked in like models there bodies swaying making it show off there ass and glares on there faces'. I walked in like a new born baby giraffe I have never been in heels before so I was tripping a little bit Veronica whispered to me to stay calm or the Heathers would kill me.

I saw my sister hanging out with some girl in black and a boy that look to be to gay to function. My sister had her mouth to the floor she rushed over to me as the Heathers sat down.

What happend to you Cady asked me. Excuse me Y/n who is this nobody Duke snarled. "Oh this is just my sister Cady I think I told you about her". Mackie came up to us and bumping into my sister sending her into the floor with the school lunch all over her. Move freak watch where your going next time Mackie yelled. Everyone in the lunch room turn and pointed and laughed as my sister had tears in her eyes and ran out of the room and those people that she was sitting with chasing after her.

"That was your sister jesus I'm happy you don't look like her or I would of used all my makeup on you for you to even look have decent" Chandler said laughing. "She a total loss and a pillow case did you see that outfit on her a what did a blind Sunday school teacher dress her" Duke insulted.

Veronica only shook her head and got on her phone not paying attention to the heathers making fun of my sister. "She as bad as Martha dumptruck did you see her hair and don't get me started on her face- ". I interrupted Mackie and know glaring at the heathers.

"She my sister so loosen up on her I don't like what your saying about her". Veronica shot her head up and looked at me shocked and smiling at me. "What did you say Y/n would you like to repeat that already your first day and you managed to piss me off your as bad as Duke over here" Chandler snapped Duke only looked at the ground while Mackie couldn't help but laugh at me.

"Do something stupid like this again and you be joining your sister and her pity party".

With Cady aka her pov

I was on the bathroom floor crying and Damian right beside of me talking to me.
"Don't cry it be alright Damian reassured me". Oh please Damian quit lying your sister gone she wanted to fly with the eagles instead of being a loser Janis hissed. "Who was the those girls she was with".

"Those are The Heathers they are teen royalty Heather Chandler her family the richest in town because she comes from old money the almighty she is a mythic bitch . Heather Duke her family pretty well off she a puppy dog for Heather Chandler she runs the yearbook. No discernable personality, but her mom did pay for implants. Heather McNamara can be shy at first but she so much for then that she the head cheerleader. Her dad is loaded, he sells engagement rings. And last Veronica Sawyer at the beginning of the year she was at the bottom of the food chain but know she one of them some say she had this crazy boyfriend I think his name was Jason Dean but something happen to him-"

"I heard he blew himself up after he kill some people and made it a suicide" Damian interrupted Janis. " That is crazy I seen him before he left it was probably just a regular suicide know quit this sad pity party and let's go finish lunch"

I'm actually thinking about make a story about this like a total Mean girls and Heather's cross over not like oneshots that are X reader just a story that involves Mean girls and Heathers and a bunch of back stabs lies and murder.