Why ?

Trigger warning for SH

Requested by thatonechick_207

This is how the Chandler and Duke would react to them finding out you sh

Also was requested to only have Chandler and Duke so sorry
•••

Heather C

How she found out about you sh is when she bought you this new dress and begged you to wear it. You politely declined wanting to wear it cause it was kind of revealing. But after she begged some more you finally agreed and put the dress on it looked amazing on you. You walked out of her bathroom Heather smiled big but her smile quickly faded away when she noticed it.

She walked over to you and pointed to where you were doing it at. And began asking all kinds of questions about how and when she didn't know you did it. You quickly came up with a lame excuse but Heather didn't believe you she grabbed your hand and took you into her bathroom where she lifted you onto her sink. And began to bandage and disinfect your wounds.

You felt horrible that she had to see them and you could see she was trying not to cry. You reassured her that you would never do it again but Heather shook her head no and then she broke down crying. She gave you a tight hug begging you not to do that again and that she going to check now.

You promised her that you wouldn't do it again and Heather kissed you.

•••

Heather D

She knew that you did it when you were younger cause of your scars. But you promised her that you would never do it again but one night after something bad happens you couldn't resist anymore and did it the next day you didn't talk as much and was quiet Heather asked if you were okay and you just hugged her and cried. You told her that you relapsed last night she didn't know what to say she drove you home even though the school day just began. She told you to take a shower and you nodded your head.

Your body stung as the water hit it you hurried and washed up and got out. Heather was quiet after you told her she grabbed a hair brush and brushed your wet hair which she had never done before. Then she asked if she could see them you nodded your head and showed her. Her eyes grew wide and she began kissing them and your old scars and telling you how much she loved you.

Unedited