3 - Good morning, your highness...

🎶About a Girl ~ Nirvana🎶

"Fine? He's passed out on his own couch, and you somehow broke in to get him here!" Robin exclaims at Eddie.

"You tell me Robin! When I found him, he was leaking buckets, and now he looks fit for the runway!" Eddie replies, more in shock than she is.

While bickering, Steve opens his eyes slowly. He has a pounding headache. He moves a little, catching the other's attention.

They both look down at him. "Good morning, your highness." Eddie says and smiles.

"Hmm?" Steve says groggy as his eyes adjust to his surroundings. "Not to sound ungreatful, Munson." He says and sits up. "But how'd you get into my apartment?"

Eddie looks to the side looking for a legal explaination. "I- uh..."

~~~

His mind looks back to him proping Steve up on the wall while he lock picks the door. He successfully gets it unlocked when he sees Steve's body slide and hit the ground. Eddie flinched and picked him back up. He brought him into the apartment, put a baggy shirt on him, and set him on the couch.

~~~

"Well, lucky for you, I had a bad childhood." He finally replies. "But uh... How'd you heal so fast?" He asks, still confused.

Steve panicks. "Uh..."

Robin quickly pitches in. "Thanks for all the help Eddie!" She turns him around and leads him out the door. "But we have to get ready for work!" She laughs awkwardly.

Eddie tries to get back in. "But he's-"

Robin cuts him off and shuts the door on him. "Thank you! Bye, Eddie!" She sighs of relief and plops next to Steve on the couch. "That was close."

"Yeah..." Steve replies.

"Good thing he's so oblivious..."