10 - Watch out Eddie...

🎶It's On Again ~ Alicia Keys ft. Kendrick Lamar🎶

The next night, Robin and Steve decided to hang out with Eddie and Chrissy. Chrissy was finally back from the hospital, and they missed her. Also wanted to check up on her too.

"Hi guys!" She said as they walked in to the store.

"You seem better already." Robin smiled.

"Good to see you back." Steve said and realized Eddie wasn't with her.

Chrissy noticed his search. "Eddie's taking a smoke break. Feel free to go through the back!" She said happily. But she really just wanted to talk to Robin privately.

Steve walked out to the back and leaned against the wall with Eddie. "Why are you out here all alone? You seem to freak out when anyone else is here alone." Steve said, knowing Eddie just wanted to smoke.

Eddie lit a new cigarette, and looked over at Steve. "I'm not like your other friends, Harrington." He smiled and look back down at his shoes.

"You might be surprised." Steve replied.

"Oh really-" Eddie said, looking over to see Steve looking at him and smiling.
HE LIKES US

"I'm not 'King Steve' anymore." Steve says and gets closer to Eddie's face.

KISS HIM
Eddie blushes in shock and turns back towards the door. He drops his cigarette and puts it out with his shoe. "I really should go check on Robin and Chrissy." He awkwardly laughs and goes inside.
PUSSY

~~~

WE COULD'VE KISSED HIM.
'I know. I know. Now leave me alone.' Eddie sighs.

Eddie won't stop beating himself up about the missed opportunity. Well, more like VENOM won't stop.

He's now working the next morning. Just himself in the store to overthink the entire time.

Robin walks in and smiles at Eddie who is not having it. Why Robin? At least Steve wasn't there...
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE STEVE IS.
'Shut up.'

Steve was really just on patrol.

"Hiya, Eddie." Robin smiled at him.

"Where's Steve?" Eddie asked, blushing lightly.
SHUT UP
'Stop.'

"No hello?" She frowns dramatically. "I'm just shitting you, he's at work."

"Oh... Well what are you here for?"

"I actually need to go shopping, I just wanted to say hello too."

"Alright." He sighed. "How are you?"

"I'm ok, you?" She replied.

"Just you know... Overthinking."
SHE KNOWS

"Eddie, he's known about me since high school." She says

"What?" Eddie asks, not fully catching on.

"You like Steve." She smiles.

"Oh- Yeah... But it's not just that anymore. Recently, things have gotten... complicated."

"Listen, Eddie. It's going to be ok, alright? You did nothing to hurt Chrissy, and you saved Steve's life." She tried to comfort him.

"It's more than that. Not the only thing going wrong in my life to be honest. It's not that I'm worried Steve is homophobic, not that I think that whatever attacked Chrissy will be back, nit that I feel It's wrong to like him, It's just-"
SHUT UP
"Just something out of anyone's control."
ASSHOLE

"I understand the feeling. If you need anything, we're here. I promise."