5 - The plot thickens...

🎶These Boots Are Made for Walkin' ~ Nancy Sinatra🎶

Robin, Steve, Eddie, and Crissy all work together at a grocery store...

At least they did before Robin and Steve got hired as Lab Techs at Brenner Industries.

That's where they were getting ready for the day when Robin pushed Eddie out of the apartment.

They had to find out what was going on... To see if Dustin was right...

They looked at the skyscraper before them in awe. 'I wonder what could be in there?' Steve thinks to himself.

As the both of them walk in, they are met by a woman with a clipboard. She's wearing a white lab coat, goggles around her neck, and small heeled high heels. Her hair a cream color, tied back in a bun. She seems to be middle aged, with a few wrinkles across her face.

"I'm assuming the two of you are Steve Harrington, and Robin Buckley?"

"Yes we are." Robin replies.

"Very well. My name is Dr. Frazier. Connie Frazier. Follow me." She says.

They follow along while she leads them to a room that is before the bigger lab.

"These lockers contain your things, get dressed and I'll give you a tour." She says and waits for them to get out of their separate dressing rooms.

They walk out almost at the same time.

"We're like real scientists!" Robin whispers eagerly to Steve.

"All we do is disinfect things, Robin." He whispers back as they walk to Frazier once again. Robin gives him a sad glare.

"I see you are both ready, let's continue." She says and starts walking further down the hall. Her heels tapping against the tile flooring.

She takes them down and points at each room, giving a brief explaination. "...The main lab, the café, the break room."

Robin takes a second glance at one of the rooms the explaination had skipped. "What about that one?" She asks.

"You don't have clearance." Frazier replies and moves on without saying anything else about it.

Steve and Robin look at eachother with wide eyes. All Robin could see was a glass case with something black inside.

~~~

After the tour was finished, and they were given a run down on what to do, they were sent home. They both decided to go to Steve's apartment and talk about it.

"I don't know, something just gave me the heebie jeebies about that room, you know?" Robin says as she plops down on the couch.

"Agreed... We have to figure out what's in there." Steve says back. He grabs his walkie and calls for Dustin.

"Hey Dustin, you there?" Steve asks.

"Yup, I'm here. Need something?" Dustin replies.

"We have something you might want to know."

~~~

Steve paces back and forth while waiting for Dustin to get there.

"You're stressing me out, dingus!" Robin complains.

"Well I am stressed!" He retorts

Dustin arrives a few minutes after and they give him a run down of what happened.

"So what you're saying is you want to sneak in?" Dustin asks.

"Exactly." Steve replies.

"Alright." Dustin thinks for a moment. "Tomorrow night. No, the night after tomorrow, you sneak in. Remember what you saw of security today, and what you'll see next. Find a place to get in, see what's in the room, and get out."

"Alright. Then it's set. Thursday night we find out what the hell is lurking in that room." Steve agrees.