Ohh look where we are

Izuku's POV:

While we were in the police car, I started to get a really bad feeling about this. However the more we were on the road the quieter we got and the only thing you could actually hear in the car was my coughing. That dragon hero wasn't soo wrong with how we looked or that something was wrong with us. I literally could feel my lungs burning. It was such a nasty feeling and it was bothering me too.

Me: *cough**cough**cough*

I wonder why we in a police car.

They won't arrest us will they?

But this road isn't the road to the police station.

I at least know this much....

Then why are we in a police car at all?

Soo many question but no answers to them at all. So in the end, I ended up looking out of the window. Tokoyami was doing the same and before we knew it, we ended up at the hospital. It was only once we rolled there off the road that the police officers went out of the car the moment we arrived and opened the door for us.

Police Officers: Alright, both of you get out of there. You look worse than street rats right now.

Thanks...

This comment was really not needed nor asked for.

Me: *cough*

Somehow my coughing wasn't stopping at all and I felt my throat being sore and dry. This was probably due to all the smoke I breathed in but the fact still remained that we were both basically orphans without an orphanage so we were basically street rats as this kind officer was saying.

Police Officer: Wow, that doesn't sounds soo good.

Well thank you mister obvious!

Anything else you wanna add?

I am sure Sherlock would have needed your help back in his days as well.

Seeing how they didn't wanted anything bad from us me and Tokoyami followed them in but we were soon actually split from each other. How this happened, I don't know. What I knew was that I was in a damn room waiting for a doctor or anyone with a police officer in the same room.

Me: *cough* Are *cough* we in any kind of *cough* troubles?

Police Officers: Besides your health? No.

Me: *cough*

Police Officers: Why would you thi-

Doctor: Anyone escorted to a hospital and then put in a room with a damn police officer will think the same now get out!

As unkindly as this was, the doctor came into the room and really just kicked out the police officers. Oh boy this was about to get even a worse day than it already been. Oh I started to hate this day about right now.

Doctor: Come here boy.

Nope.

I would rather get out.

As true as this was, I started to bow to the doctor and was about to leave the room if not for the hand that was stopping me and then all of the sudden I was picked up like a damn potato bag and then thrown down on the small patients bed this person had in this room.

Me: HEY*cough**cough**cough*

Doctor: Alright, now let's calm down.

Oh you think I want to cough like this?

You a damn idiot!

Doctor: Curse me as much as you want.

Brah.....

You didn'T just tell me that, did you?

Doctor: You might be thinking how I could tell that, well you are quite glaring daggers at me right now. Anyways, shirt off or I'll help you with it.

No thank you!

Get your filthy hands away from me!

Just like that I started to obey this doctor so he could check me up. He was definitely concerned. As much as he was having this very special attitude, he was also definitely concerned and just looking at this hospital, I could tell the moment we came in here, it was pretty damn busy.

After the check up, I was put in a room and the room was locked which made me speechless again. Like why the hell was I locked inside a damn hospital.

That doctor is a lunatic!

How can he even work in here?

And he just left me with a Stay here kid?!

Where should I go in the first place if you lock the damn room!

Do you want me to phase through the door or disappear like a ghost!

Well news flash, it isn't my quirk!

There was one thing I was really thankful for in this room and that was that this room actually had a walk in bathroom. It was really small like a shower, a sink and then a toilet. That was it but it was enough for me to immediately grab the towels and start to calm my wings down which were still hidden as tattoos around my skin.

Me: *cough*

I wonder where Toko is...

I wish I could actually search for him but nooooooo!

They had to lock the goddamn door!