Again... A storm of cats. But nice coffee!

Tokoyami's POV:

Dark Shadow: That was the funniest shit I have seen since the orphanage! HAHAHA!

Me: I agree!

Aizawa: Hahaha-

Mic: Come on y'all...It wasn't that funny!

Aizawa: If you'd seen it you would be rolling on the floor.

Me: I agree.

Mic: *sigh* Did you two wake me up just for this?

Aizawa: Apparently so.

Dark Shadow: What now?

Me: I don't know? Aizawa?

Aizawa: Well...you got any ideas Mic?

Mic: Go back to sleep? You looked at the time yet?

Me: Nope why? I thought it was 8 or so?

Aizawa: Its 5am... I thought you knew?

Suddenly we all started hearing a cacophony of meows and scratching on the door. For a few second it sounded like a criminal was trying to break in. Dark Shadow and I looked at eachother for a moment while figuring out what the sound was until finally it clicked.

Me: RUN!

Aizawa: What?

Me: ThE cATs!

I was already sprinting to the door running while MIc and Aizawa stood there looking confused. It didn't last long as the demons came down the steps. They sprinted after us but not before Mic was taken out by the kittens. They were right behind us and we were basically dead if we stopped running.

Luckily Mic just got ran over but I don't think that would happen to me and Dark Shadow. They'd probably cover us up again until the sun started to shine. And slink back in to their demonic hiding places.

Dark Shadow: WHERE NOW?

Me: Aizawa!?

Aizawa: Just hold on.

We were running down one of the alleyways and there was a dead end up ahead of us. The cats were the adjacent roofs and were glaring down at us while the black one walked down the alleyway with a menacing stare directly at me.

All of a sudden they pounce at me and I felt the metallic cloth wrap around me as Aizawa snatched me up and dipped to the roofs.

Me: Where do you learn this shit from?

Aizawa: Not learn. Self taught. There is a difference.

Me: How the hell-

I felt the air fall from my lungs as Aizawa pulled some intricate move with his scarf which made us go upside down for a while.

Me: What the hell-

Aizawa: SH! Let them run by first and we can double back for Mic. *sigh*

Me: They gone?

Aizawa: Yeah...This was quite the morning...

Me: I agree. I was only expecting to prank Mic and do whoever knows what...

Aizawa: *sigh* Wanna double back kid or just leave him... I have a place in mind.

Me: Nah lets leave the cockatoo behind. He'll live. Right?

Aizawa: ...

Me: RIght!?

Aizawa: Just...Don't worry about it... I'm sure he'll be fine. *sigh*

Me: You don't sound so convinced.

Aizawa: I'm not.

A little bit later

Aizawa: Darker than the pits of hell please.

Me: Make that two. It can't be that bad right?

Worker: You wouldn't want to know with him. He usually makes us have atleast a pound of this stuff each cup.

Me: Well rather a Mocha then...

Worker: Good choice.

We were at a coffee shop now. Away from the demon cats. Apparently this was one of Aizawa's favorite places to go. It seemed so since this worker seemed to know him quite closely. We were at one of the window tables after taking our order.

Me: How often do you even come here?

Aizawa: Every once in a while...

Me: Nah! That has to be a joke!

Aizawa: What?

Me: The elderly couple in the corner is staring at you... and the employee knows you too well.

Aizawa: I...You got me...

Worker: Every day. Oh and here.

Me: Thanks...what did you mean by every day?

Worker: He is literally he almost 24/7.

Me: I... Is this true?

Aizawa: Damn right...This is heaven.

Me: What? *sip* Oh... I see.

Dark Shadow: What?

Me: Taste this...

Dark Shadow: *sip* ...

Aizawa: You see what I mean?

Dark Shadow: Yeah... I understand completely-

Me: But 24/7???

Aizawa: I am still a hero remember.

Me: Oh...

Dark Shadow: I decree this place... HEAVEN!