Glass vs Banshee. Not a good choice.

Tokoyami's POV:

???: Mysterious. Now you coming along or what.

Me: Sorry, I don't go with strangers. Whats your name again?

Aizawa: Aizawa. Now come on kid before I just drag you along.

I was faced with a homeless looking person infront of me telling me he was the supposed "escort" sent to come get me. To me he just looked like a hobo man with a smelly scarf. And he actually had a mug of something in his hands that kinda smelled like... Wait it was coffee. It smelled kind of bitter tho and as if it had been there for a while.

Me: What brew?

Aizawa: What?

Me: You have coffee. What kind.

Aizawa: Just. Coffee.

Me: Coffee?

Aizawa: Coffee. Now come on or would you rather be dragged?

Me: Dragged please.

Wrong answer probably, cause after the words left my mouth my head hit the floor and I was covered in a scarf. It was quite soft, yes, but it also stunk like the pits of hell. It also felt like being hugged by dozens upon dozens of street cats.

Me: *cough* When was the last time you washed this thing??

Aizawa: ...

Me: I'll walk... Let me go this stinks...

Aizawa: Fine. *sigh*

Me: So. Where is Izuku?

Aizawa: The other problem child?

Me: I assume so.

Aizawa: He is fine,*sigh* being checked out by doctor at the moment. Another hero will pick him up later.

Me: How later? And will I get to see him? When?

Aizawa: Depends on when he decides to get there.

Me: Who?

Aizawa: The hero I just mentioned.

Me: By name?

Aizawa: You will see later *sigh*

Why was he sighing so much. Did I do something wrong or is it illegal to ask about your blood brother by years? If it was I didn't get the news. This person called Aizawa led me outside and to a car that looked quite new actually. He opened the door and gestured for me to enter.

Me: How should I know if you aren't trying to kidnap me? You could be some impersonator!

Aizawa: *sigh* Just get in.

Me: Nice job, so reasurring.

???: WHAT! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE ADOPTING!!!

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Wh- What banshee have I heard...

Aizawa: My overly loud husband... Mic shut up please.

Mic: A- alright... Hello there little listener!

Me: He's still louder than the average human. Man he must have been born a banshee.

Aizawa: I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Mic: Heyyyyyyy! Come on Sho!

Aizawa: Your still yelling... The windshield is going to crack.

Me: Where we going?

Aizawa: To our... place of living.

Me: And that would be?

Mic: HOME!!! HAHA!

Me: ...

Aizawa: ...*sigh* not the windows again...

Mic: YEAAAHHHHHHH SORRY!

Me: And the...windshield...How can a person be so loud???

Mic: My quirk! Its-

Aizawa: A menace to anything glass or breakable.

Mic: NO! Ahem sorry... Its Voice!

Me: I'm guessing your just a banshee in a human body.

Mic: I...

Aizawa: Exactly. Now can we go now or must you break all the windows in the building too?

Mic: ...

Aizawa: I take your silence as a yes.

As soon as we pulled out the parking lot it started to drizzle, continuing into a rain, then heavy rain. It was like the skies saw the broken windows and decided to make it worse than it was already. After a few minutes everything in the car was drenched and cold.

I started shivering after about ten minutes from then, how bad can it get when the only things you have on is a slightly burnt shirt and a pair of shorts? Not to mention my feathers aren't really great this time of year.