Damn fever... BUT I LIVE!

Izuku's POV:

Hawks: Kid? HEY! KID!!!

I heard a voice and I could tell it was Hawks but I was too tired to open my eyes. In fact I was to tired for everything plus I felt really really hot. My head was also slightly killing me. How long was I outside? I didn't know at all.

Hawks: KID! Wake up please!

Nothing. No reaction on my part. I was really really tired and wanted to rest. I've been waiting there outside for hours for this hero and he never came at all. Now here he was and by the voice I knew he was panicked. Not only that but he was shaking me a bit by my shoulder. He was definitely serious right now.

Hawks: I am sorry kid. I am so sorry.

Too weak to wake up or do anything, he picked me up and I felt the gush of wind for a second until I was back into darkness completely. I was just too damn tired for this. My energy was gone and I was soo cold too. There wasn't much I could do at this point.

Hawks: How is he?

???: Be honest, you tried to kill him?

Hawks: No!

Huh... why are they soo loud...

???: THEN WHY IS HE SP FUCKING COLD LIKE A DAMN CORPSE AND WET LIKE A DOG!

Hawks: I don't know. I left him at my place.

Yeah...

With a locked door.

Plus you threw me on the balcony without anything to say at all.

???: You are lucky you brought him here right now. If his body temperature would have dropped a bit more then he would be dead.

Hawks: How is he now?

I didn't know the other voice or who it was. Again I was to tired to actually completely wake up and be awake but I was somehow of sound mind right now. I mean I could listen to what they said and it smelled a bit like a hospital but just a bit because this place felt different to me.

???: How about alive.

Very true.

I am glad for this.

How am I even alive.

I was sure I was done for with the rain and my coughing and the fever....

Hawks: Jasper! I need to know how he is right now!

???: Why? You left him outside for hours, you don't care about him.

Hawks: Jasper, I brought him down here for you to fix and not to criticize me. I know I did shit.... So?

???: He got a high fever. Might be out cold for the whole day. Who knows. I hope the meds I gave him will kick in and he will get better till the evening. I also used my quirk to make sure his body would recover fast.

Hawks: Thanks man.

Jasper: Tho I am still thinking of reporting you for child abuse.

Hawks: You can't do that!

Yes he can!

You basically left me to rot there.

That is also a form of child abuse and you just got me a day....

Jasper: Sure can. Also he may have a lung infection after staying like this for a while. He was coughing a while back very hard.

Hawks: Okay... and how am I about to care for him?

Jasper: Get some fucking common sense and parenting books you damn chicken brain!

Hawks: Don't be mean to me Jasper. I am still the one who is your boss.

Jasper: And I still can't believe I am working for an idiot as my boss.

Hawks: *sigh*

Don't really remember anything at all after his sigh since his voice got muffled. The next thing I do remember was waking up completely and having something fluffy around me which I immediately out of instinct hugged.

Jasper: Awww good to see you awake kiddo.

Me: Thanks fo-*cough**cough*

Jasper: Don't talk right now. Your voice is horse and your lungs are pretty weakened.

I nodded instead. He was right. I felt it on my own. It was hard to breathe just a bit and it burned when I was trying to talk so I was really appreciating this man in front of me. He looked like someone from overseas because he had blond hair and blue eyes as well as some freckles around his face. But the most important thing that really threw me off guard was actually his hands which had tentacle like suckers on them. He also had some scales around his neck. He looked weird.

Jasper: You scared now?

I shock my head in denial. Afraid wasn't the right word. Curiosity was since I never seen anyone like this before at all. Let's face it. I was a child who you could easily distract with quirks. There were soo many different ones and all were different and so unique that I wanted to really get to know them all.

Jasper: That chicken went to get some food. So he will be back soon... Are you okay tho?

A nod from my side as a response.

Jasper: Glad to hear that.... How is your skin feeling? Does your tattoos burn? They were kinda red when he brought you in?

I shook my head scared of what he would do if he knew that these tattoos were actually my wings. It was really not something good at all. Everyone would always say look a fairy and then try to make me fly or gawk at my wings. Oh how I hated the eyes on me soo much. This was why I was hiding them.

Jasper: Can't believe someone will tattowate a kids body like this. Who did this to you?

Now looking down, I really didn't wanted to continue this conversation and it might have been pretty obvious too.

Jasper: Alright, I'll leave it be but you know that chicken won't. Anyways you should rest today. I used pretty strong medicine on you as well as my quirk. I am glad you woke up but please rest for the day.

Me: Thank you...*cough*

Jasper: No problems kid. That's why I am here for.

Me: Where? *cough**cough*

Jasper: Oh I totally forgot to tell you where you are right now huh... Well you are about a couple of stories below his apartment. Welcome to the hawks agency infirmary.

Hawks Agency....

So he lives on top of his own agency.

Wow..

Kinda cool...

Jasper: Speaking of the devil here he comes.

There wasn't really much of an indication that someone was coming in but Jasper really got it right because the door was opened and I watched Hawks come in while I was laying there on the bed.