Cultish Kittens

Tokoyami's POV:

Aizawa: Tokoyami. Wake up... *sigh*

Me: Wha... Oh.

The cats were all on top on me as I woke up to the sound of Aizawa's voice. When I tried to get the cover off of me I was successful, just not with the cats.... They stuck like glue! Aizawa pried on of the three off of me but the other two just stayed on!

Me: What is happening...

Aizawa: I don't know... What was happening last night?

Me: A bunch of meows... why? This isn't some cult of cats is it?

Aizawa: I.. *sigh*. Good luck getting them off you.

Me: Why?! What happened?

Aizawa: It. IS a cult of cats...

Me: Shit... Any tips?

He just looked at me then left with the white cat in his hands struggling to get out. After he left I tried standing up just for the two cats left behind to jump off and block my feet. I tried not to step on them but they kept moving to intercept.

After this I sat back on the bed, and they jumped back up and on top of me. There had to be a way to get through! These cats can't stop me!

Me: Augh... Let me pass already!

Gray Cat: Hiss!

Me: Why!?

Black Cat: Meow!

Me: Damnit. This is why I never joined a cult!

Gray Cat: Meow?

Me: What you looking at me like that for?

Black Cat: Meow.

I didn't understand anything they were saying...or would it be meowing...Either way I didn't understand. I kind of wanted to but then again I didn't. I stood up and ran out of the room quicker than the cats tried to react. Luckily I was faster but they still basically scratched me. I closed the door behind me before they could come after me.

Me: Aizawa! What the hell!?

Aizawa: What? *sip*

He had a cup of coffee in his hands and was drinking it every now and then with an amused smile on his face. It was almost like he enjoyed my cat troubles. Mic was in the corner drinking what looked like a glass of water while on his phone.

Mic: Hey! Little listener, you're awake!

Me: Good morning... Can you explain why I was just buried in a grave of cats?

Aizawa: They love you?

Mic: Aizawa cursed you?

Me: More like they hate me...

Aizawa: Come on they never do that to me... *sigh*

Me: If they did you wouldn't like it. They literally didn't want me to leave.

Aizawa: Sounds great. Now... Mic did PL Fix the car yet?

Mic: Nope! He said Tomorrow!

Me: Who's PL?

Aizawa: A friend. He works for the high school down the street.

Me: You mean that one we passed-

Aizawa: Yes.

MIc: Zawa, you know we supposed to go out today right? That was the point of getting the car fixed anyway!

Aizawa: Oh yes... Sorry. *sigh*

Me: Go where?

Aizawa: To the mall... you are technically under my watch for now...

Mic: YEAH! WE ADOPTED YOU KIDDO!

Me: What. What happened to the Orphanage?!

Aizawa: MIC! Shut up damn cockatoo!

Mic: What!? Its true!

Me: Where does my consent come in play? I refuse this.

Aizawa: It doe- Not in this situation. It was either us or the streets.

Me: The other orphanages!? What about them?

Mic: Full. All of them.

Me: Other families?

Aizawa: They... We are technically the only ones that would take you for now.

Me: Cause my quirk? Why.

Aizawa: No. Its just we got the idea-

Mic: to adopt a child a few months ago! The opportunity arrived so we took it and here we are!

Me: ... So you saying there's no where else for me to go??

Basically they were saying that I was doomed to these people and their demon cats. I didn't want to be here! I wanted to know where Izu was and if he was okay! Why!

Me: *sigh*

Aizawa: My line. Now you coming or what?