Chicken takeout!

Izuku's POV:

I really wanted to actually see Tokoyami and it was when I started to think of a way to get out that the door unlocked all of the sudden. Instead of the doctor coming in there was actually a huge chicken and the first thing I did was whisper chicken... I mean I was hungry and it didn't make it any better that this person was actually smelling like one too.

???: You hungry kid?

Me: Yeah *cough*

???: Cool, come on.

Me: Who are you?

???: Under which rock did you come out?

Me: Something *cough* called orphanage.

???: Oh shit... sorry, I forgot. I am Hawks the number 3 hero.

Me: Izuku *cough*

Hawks: You got quite the cough there... What did the doc said to you about it?

Me: Nothing... *cough* He locked me in.

Hawks: Alright... I think ama go ask later. Now come on. I am here to pick you up.

Me: Where?

Hawks: Home.

Me: Huh?

I really was confused as to what was going on. I mean who wouldn't be confused at all. There was this chicken who started to urge me out and if this wasn't bad enough, I saw his feathers start to sway and fly behind me and then push me to go out. Was there even a choice to begin with. Seriously this was a bit too crazy for me and I was even really tired.

Me: Okay *cough*

Toko sorry....

Seems like I have to go with this hero...

I will find you tho...

I went with this hero even tho I really started to hesitate a bit at first but this hero really had it a bit urgent. He didn't even look as if he wanted to have me around at all. It was soo weird and I also didn't liked it at all.

Me: Why you *cough* doing this?

Hawks: Get paid for it.

Me: Huh?

Hawks: Look, I am a hero and we are supposed to pick you survivors up till they find another place to put you in.

Me: Why not other *cough* orphanage?

Hawks: That's what I asked too. I seriously don't have time for you at all. They said something along the line of no place and they had to find another solution and for now you stuck with me. Every kid who survived is with a hero.

Me: I see.... *cough*

So Toko is with a hero too.

At least something.

I am glad he won't be abused at all.

Thank god about this.

He might not want me but I can live as if I am dead.

Yeah ama do that.

While Hawks started to walk in front of me, I tried to keep up but this hero was really fast and he didn't even really cared at all. It was a bit annoying but there was nothing I could tell to him or do to make him slow down or stop at all. Still the moment we got out, this hero suddenly stopped and I was in my thoughts soo much that I didn't see that and ran right into the hero. The result of that was me falling down to the ground and looking up at him.

Hawks: What where you going kid.

Me: Sorry *cough*

Hawks: *sigh* You afraid of heights?

Me: ....

I really wanted to say yes but I couldn't make myself say anything against the hero at all. It was quite obvious that he wanted to fly and pick me up. Plus he was already telling me how much of a bother I was. Oh well, I never chose to be with him in the first place anyways.

Hawks: Cool. At least we can end this quickly.

With that being said he picked me up and I couldn't help it but close my eyes and pray. There was nothing better than flying they say. Well bullshit! For someone like me with Fairy like wings this was supposed to be nice but I was scared. I couldn't fly at all and thinking about the sudden drop made my blood freeze. I mean one drop and it was over within minutes and I would end up on the ground in a splash splash style. Not pretty at all.

Hawks: I am setting you down at my home. Stay there and don't touch anything before I come back.

That was all he said before he raised to his own house which was I don't know on which floor of the building but it was the last and way too high above the ground for me. So when he sat me down on the balkony the first thing I did was trying to stand up after he left. However my legs felt like jelly and it took me soo much time to get to the door.

Locked....

You fucking kidding me right now?!

Come on!

What a stupid hero!

How dare he put me up here!

This whole situation was getting on my nerve but the worst thing was that all of the sudden, I felt a rain drop. Now looking up, it was started to rain slowly but the question was for how long this rain would stay this lightly until it would rain cats and dogs.

All in all, I was doomed...