Shopping with a cockatoo...Surprise!

Tokoyami's POV:

Aizawa: Anywhere you need to go next Mic....*sigh*

Mic: Nope I think we got everything.

After we had bought the essentials we had gone to a multitude of other stores, basically sightseeing for Mic. It had taken the rest of the day and it was evening now. We ended up carrying a metric ton of bags while Mic just had one.

Me: What time is it now...

Mic: Like 8pm? Why?

Me: Didn't we leave at like... 10am...

Aizawa: Hence why you never go shopping with Mic. *sigh*

Me: I... believe you now...

We were in the business district of the city now. Passing through it to get to the housing district where they lived. A few seconds ago I was only hearing the sound of traffic and cars like normal. But then suddenly I heard a multitude of footsteps and saw a puff of green run by the intersection in front of us.

What the fuck...

Did I actually see that or am I going psycho...

Then it appeared again as we got to the corner. I caught another glimpse of the green flash again then. I could now see the tips of a shirt as it passed the other corner.

Me: Aizawa... Am I seeing things or did you see that too...

Aizawa: Just another crazy person... Don't worry.

Me: Nah it looked familiar...Kind of like-

It couldn't be right?

He should be with another hero like Aizawa said...

Did he lie to me... Or did something go wrong...

Me: You sure Izuku is with a hero...

Aizawa: Yes. How many times you gonna ask? *sigh*

We passed another intersection and I heard another set of footsteps to my left. And this time when I looked I actually saw a person in a loosely fitting shirt and pants running for their life. I swear it was...The tattoos... It has to be..

Me: Izu!? That you!?

I took off running after them, leaving Mic and Aizawa behind. They started screaming because I just dipped on them after a person who seemed to be psychotic.

Aizawa: What the fuck! Come back!

Mic: WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!

Me: IZUKU! I SWEAR ITS HIM!

Aizawa dropped all the bags in his hand while taking his scarf and throwing it at me trying to catch me before I got to far. Of course it failed. His aim was slightly off and the cars were in the way. By the time I knew it I was already behind the person running and I was sure it was Izu.

Me: IZUKU! Stop its me!

Aizawa: TOKOYAMI!

Mic: LITTLE LISTENER!!!

All of the people on the sidewalk started staring at us like some creature from another dimension. Especially since Aizawa started using his quirk and scarf to swing like spiderman. It was quite the spectacle. When I was close enough to Izu I grabbed the back of his shirt to stop him from running.

Izuku: LET GO!

Me: NO! Izuku what the hell?!

Izuku: Toko....

Me: Why were you running?

Izuku: I... Toko... that really you?

Me: In the feathers!

Izuku: How...*cough*

Me: Don't worry about it! You feel hotter than usual...

Izuku: I am fine...*cough* how are you... and who's that?

Me: Who-

I was taken up by a scarf as soon as I started the sentence. And spun around to face the eyes of a demon. Actually It was Aizawa but his quirk made him look like a psychopath.

Aizawa: What the fuck?

Me: HOl- See! I was Right! It IS Izuku!

Mic: LITTLE LISTENER! WHAT THE HELL!?

Me: Eardrums..mic... Eardrums...

Izuku: Your new hero *cough* family, Toko?

Me: Yes... How's yours? Infact who?