Neglectful Chicken? Nah just a dumb one.

Tokoyami's POV:

When we got to the House, All the cats had gathered at the door in a circle and were scratching a demonic summoning when we opened the door.

Mic: What the fuck...

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: So. Cult cats... How you like em?

Izuku: ... you were not kidding...*cough* ahm cute... can I pet that cat?

Me: I woke up covered in these... Sure.

Izuku: Would love that... must be warm. *cough*

Me: Maybe you should stay here for a while then! They might end up covering you too

Izuku: Nah Toko... i should go back where I came *cough* from.

Me: You never did tell us where you came from... I assume a hero?

Izuku: Make it number 3 and a chicken *cough*

Me: Hawks?

Izuku: Bingo that canibal.

Aizawa: Is Hawks treating you well enough

Izuku: Yeah... *cough*

Me: You sure? You don't look so well right now.

Izuku: Yes Toko... aftermath from you know being *cough* barbecued.

Me: Including the Fever?

Izuku: ... .

This doesn't sound good...

You'd think the number three would know how to take care of someone considering the amount of people he saves.

What the fuck has he been doing to Izu!

Izuku: Ahm Sir? Can you *cough* put me down? Please... ..

Aizawa: Wha- Oh... Sorry. How did you end up running over a grass bottle and not feeling it?

Izuku: Dunno... when did that *cough* happened. ... .

Me: I don't believe number 3 is taking good care of you... You have to be running pretty hard not to notice.

Izuku: HE IS! I mean he is...

Mic: You sure little listener?!

Izuku: Yes.

Me: ...

Izuku: Aww come here kitty... you so fluffy and cute!

Me: When did you become a cat person?

Izuku: I love all animals but *cough* birds the most and you know it. So how is life to ya?

Me: Its fine so far. But I'm still worried about you.

Izuku: I am fine! *cough* I got this fever ever since he brought me to his home. They say stress weakened my immune system...

Me: You ran over a glass bottle and are acting quite suspicious. Plus how would it be that low... It shouldn't be that bad only after a day.

Izuku: Toko can't you just trust me as a brother? *cough* I am fine. I wanted to go out even tho I am sick so I dipped. *cough* He wouldn't let me...

Aizawa: What do you mean... Isn't he the number one advocate for freedom?

Izuku: Would you *cough* let a sick child out with a fever and who knows what?

Aizawa: No but still. He should have gone with you.

Izuku: See and he's busy *cough* besides he had a point telling me to stay inside... there was a balcony but Toko you know me and heights *cough*

Me: This makes no sense... He's titled the fastest hero and has a agency full of other heroes. You trying to tell me he still can't find time to go outside like a normal person?

Izuku: No I am telling you, I didn't bother asking but dipped... damn it.

Mic: I thought he told you to stay inside tho...

Izuku: He did and I didn't pray more so...I was in the infirmary to make it better... .*cough* even that man James told me to stay put...

Me: What...You were in the infirmary?!

Izuku: Look Toko my fever was a lot worse around yesterday... so they didn't let me *cough*out for obvious reasons and here I am now... *cough*What you want me to say?

Me: But after the orphanage you were just fine... Basically at least.

Izuku: Whelp still got the coughing *cough* and got some kind of poisoning... or whatever it was called... . *cough*

Aizawa: Lung Poisoning? I heard there was a shit ton of smoke.

Izuku: there *cough* was. Toko any chance you are the cult leader here? Hahaha *cough*

Me: ... It's probable with my quirk... Hahaha

Izuku: ahm can someone call Hawks for me? I am sure he is asking where I am... .

Mic: I don't have his number... You Zawa?

Aizawa: I do... Let me call him and see where he is.

Izuku: Thank ans sorry for ruining the day.

Aizawa: You didn't ruin it... and its fine.