Sad Shadows...Not anymore!

Tokoyami POV:

Now that Izuku left with Hawks back to his agency, the house was quiet once again. It was kind of boring now that I think about it. It's just Me, Aizawa, Mic, and of course the demon cats. Not to mention there wasn't much to do.

What now?

I've settled in and now its just slightly normal.

There was something I could do but it wouldn't quite be as fun as normally. Especially since I had basically screamed at him the last time I saw him. Though Izuku was right, something was wrong here.

Me: Dark shadow...

The phantom appeared out of the shadows once again, looking more down than usual. This was my fault and I had to fix it. I did make this happen to Dark shadow anyway.

Dark Shadow: ...Yes?

Me: I... I am sorry.

Dark Shadow: ...

Me: It wasn't your fault for not waking me. I was wrong for blaming you. You have my apologies.

Slowly, I could see the Apparition's eyes start to water and then finally flow into tears. It hurt to see the friend I had since birth like this. He floated to me and enveloped me into a shadowy hug.

Dark Shadow: Toko...*sob*

Me: I am sorry...

After a slight bit of time we both ended up on the bed sitting down. The cats were no where to be seen luckily, I hate to see what they would do to the shadow.

Me: Say... I'd hate if that cult was here.. You should see them..

Dark Shadow: What cult...?

Me: The people here have cats... but they aren't quite normal ones.

Dark Shadow: How bad are they?

Me: I woke up covered in cats. Its like they worshipped me as a leader.

Dark Shadow: Huh... Is that why you still have fur in your feathers?

He was right in fact.. I somehow still had a bit of fur in my head even though I had thought I brushed all of it out by now. How is it even still there after all this time? It should have blown off or something.

Me: Apparently so... I thought I got it all by now...

Dark Shadow: Nope you still got some on the top.

Me: Damn... Still?

Dark Shadow: Yep.

Me: At this point I might as well be half cat...All this fur...Say.. How do you think Izu is doing now?

Dark Shadow: I Hope he is better than he looked before...

Me: Same.. The way it looked I think the number three isn't a great parent..

Dark Shadow: Who?

Me: The number three hero remember? Hawks? The one who picked Izu up a few hours ago.

Dark Shadow: Oh... the flying chicken...

Me: I've heard he loves KFC more than anything... Before it opened here he used to fly all the way to the US Daily for that stuff. Its crazy. Nowadays if you have a bucket you can see him just staring at you.

Dark Shadow: I... Cannibalism addiction?

Me: Makes sense. He's truly a chicken that picked Hawks as his hero name so it wouldn't be Cannibalism!

Dark Shadow: hahaha... that would be quite the news story huh?

Me: The headline! Number three hero "Hawks" Is actually a cannibal CHICKEN!

Dark Shadow: I..*laugh*..Bet all of his fans would go crazy for that hahaha-

Me: Yep! Infact...we should leak this! Haha- Izu would get quite a kick out of it you say?

Dark Shadow: Yeah! Haha...

Me: Except we'd have to protect the windows from mic... hahaah.

Dark Shadow: Who?

Me: Mic? He's one of the caretakers here.

Dark Shadow: ANother orphanage...

Me: Nooo- More like adopted! And for once these ones aren't bad!

Dark Shadow: What... Finally! How long has it been now... 14 years?

Me: Yea... 14 years.. This whole city must be shitty or just broken then.