10

Gabriella Sarmiento WilsonChicago, Illinois2:24pm

Chicago, Illinois
2:24pm

i'm standing on my porch, shocked.

in my hands, i hold a letter, one from an unknown sender, but i know exactly who it is.

why is he sending me this? he should know better

i've only read the first few lines when i hear my husband calling my name.

i walk inside the house and close the door.

"gabriella? i'm ready for you upstairs"

brian is waiting for me in our bedroom.

i've already told him i wanted some intimate alone time tonight, but that was before i received this letter from my ex-boyfriend, reid.

"are you coming?"

"yes, i'm coming!"

even though i'm tempted to read the rest of reid's letter, i know that would be a bad idea with my husband waiting for me upstairs.

i put the letter back into the envelope and stash it in the cabinet in the hallway, out of sight from anyone but me.

then, as i tried to ignore what just happened, i walk upstairs to the bedroom.

just pretend that you didn't receive the letter. remember how you felt 5 minutes ago when you were wanting to get home and make love to your husband

when i see the bedroom door, i see that it's cracked open.

"hello?"

i push the door open to see a room full of candles and rose petals.

"oh, brian. this looks beautiful"

"i wanted to do something nice for you"

he's standing beside the bed with nothing but his boxers.

i walk up to him and kiss him.

he grabs the back of my hair and holds it back as he kisses me harder, sticking his wet tongue inmy mouth.

i groan with pleasure, remembering how good it feels to be touched by him.

then he starts kissing down my neck as he takes off my shirt.