21

Gabriella Sarmiento Wilson Nashville, Tennessee12:53pm

Nashville, Tennessee
12:53pm

sue's hand grips my arm. i am grateful for her support as i feel i may pass out any second.

no. this can't be happening. not now

sue looks serious, and i know she isn't lying.

"what? how is this possible? we had a contract"

"his manager offered a sizable settlement to end the contract early. and we couldn't turn it down with our financial situation"

"why didn't you run this by me first?"

"you weren't here;m, gabriella. and the manager said it was urgent. they were set to leave for new york the next day"

why would reid want to leave nashville so urgently? what happened?

i start to grow suspicious from reid's fast exit from nashville.

i knew things were bad between us, but for him to leave so suddenly? without saying goodbye?

that's when i finally realize.

brian

i know he had something to do with this.

i grow irate at the thought of what he's done.

did he tell reid about the baby?

a knot of anxiety grows in my stomach.

i came over here this afternoon to tell reid, but now i realize i was too late.

"gabriella? say something"

i suddenly remember where i am.

"i-i have to go"

"gabriella, let's talk about this"

i ignore her as i walk out of the studio and get in my car.

i know exactly where i need to go as my foot is pressed hard on the gas pedal.

as i arrive at the building, i turn off the car and walks past the security.

i take the elevator to the nineteenth floor and start charging towards his office.

just then, the receptionist stops me.

"excuse me, mrs. wilson. you can't go in there right. they are in a meeting"