.2.

The next day Sean woke up with a massive headache.
He pressed the bell to call his butler, Mr. Yan.

Mr. Yan quickly brought in the hangover remedy as if he was expecting it. Sean took the cure at once.

As he was about to get down from the bed, Mr. Yan informed him that the gentleman who dropped Sean off yesterday had entrusted him with a package to be handed over.

Sean could not believe that he had let someone drop him at home, it had never happened before.

However drunk he was, he always came back home in his car. If his Driver Mr. Lee isn't available, Mr. Yan would always sends someone instead.

He waved his hand and dismissed Mr. Yan in response.
With muddled thoughts, he went to the bath. His mind was still unclear about the previous night's events.

He picked a casual dress to wear. Upon feeling of stomach rumbling, he checked the time. It was already mid-noon.

Sean dismissed the idea of going down to eat. It was most likely that he would find the rest of his family members in the dining area.

He informed Mr. Yan that he would be having his food in the room. While waiting for the food his thoughts rolled back to yesterday's event.

How much his heart convulsed at the very thought of the Yu family, now his sister was also a part of it.

His phone was notified of a message, calling his attention.

The message was from an unfamiliar number. Which said, "Don't forget to check the package".

He was reminded of what Mr. Yan said when he woke up.

Sean found a black colored envelope on the desk in his study. A custom-made envelope decorated with monogrammed 'L' design in silver print.

The first thought that went through his mind was who did I messed with yesterday?

Sean felt skeptical about touching the envelope. He felt anxious to call the unknown number to check. That's when Mr. Yan brought his food.

Sean decided to ask Mr. Yan about the details of the person who dropped him home yesterday.

Mr. Yan said it was that chauffeur who handed the package over to him, with his master's message to hand it over to Sean.

And the chauffeur helped Sean to get out of the car and the servants from their house helped to get him to his room.

Sean rubbed his forehead, so no one has seen the man, not good.

Suddenly he thought about the security cameras placed at the main gate. Feeling a bit better Sean and Mr. Yan went down to check the camera footage.

He found his family downstairs and chose to ignore them, just nodding his head at his mother.

In the security room, he started to play yesterday's footage.

He could see the black Bently. The chauffeur got down, informed the security staff and the same person carefully helped Sean out of the car with a pretty hand, with long fingers, supporting his arms. The servants of the house came with Mr. Yan and took Sean back.

The chauffeur stood near the rear door of the car, the glasses rolled down in response, and the pretty hand gave out the envelope in question. The man obligingly took the envelope and handed it over to Mr. Yan and conveyed the message politely.

Everything was damn clear except the number plate of the car and the person inside.

Sean rubbed his chin impatiently. He replayed the footage several times. Suddenly something caught his eye. He zoomed the visual to find a lion head signet ring adorning the pretty hand, extended through the car's window.

A faint memory of the distant past vaguely brushed through his mind. "This ring... where have I seen it?...