.4.

Castello di rosa, Italy

In the Study, a young man is seated holding a manuscript while deeply immersed in some thought. He has the appearance of a handsome prince from a fairy tale.

His blonde mane lazily rested on his shoulder, and a faint smile flashed across his lips.

The intruder watched the young man amusingly.

The young man glanced towards the door and gave a friendly glare at the intruder, cleverly hiding his embarrassment.

"Hi, Leone... Wow! and here I thought I would never see you smiling." the intruder waved his hand with a playful grin.

"Why are you here, Song? I already informed Papa that I want to be left alone, till I finish this." The young man, lifting the document, inquired the intruder, Song Ji Yang his comrade, bodyguard, and manager.

"If you hadn't pulled that little stunt behind my back, I wouldn't have come here!" Song replied, displaying a furious expression on his face.

Song Ji Yang is a very handsome and intelligent young man in his early twenties.

"Spill it!" said Leone in his usual cold tone.

"Okay, Mr. Iceberg... The Chairman wants to meet you...ASAP"

Leone raised his eyebrows and glared at Song.

"Going to Beijing by yourself... the Chairman was on the verge of killing me for leaving your side."

Song faked sobbing.

"Boring" Leone threw a paperweight at Song. And the latter caught it perfectly.

Leon got up from the chair and walked toward him.

"I don't think we can keep our 'quest' secret from the Chairman much longer. How about a plan B?" Song queried.

"How about we have tea first?" Leone was clearly evading the topic.

He nodded in understanding and followed Leone to the tea room.

Aunt Clare, Leone's housekeeper, had prepared some delicious scones and sandwiches for them.

"Hey, and how was it, meeting our 'bunny gege'?" Song asked in anticipation.

Leone sighed "Breathtaking!! ...still Fragile!".

"You are such a badass, Leone... I wanted to meet him too, all of us wanted to meet him" Song added.

Song got a call from Bo Wen, his cousin, and the Chairman's assistant.

According to Bo Wen, Chairman is not appeased with their explanation and placed shadow guards to watch over them.

Leone remained calm, as he was expecting this would happen.

 "It's time to set the stage!" He said in a deep voice, his icy cold livid eyes sending shudders through the latter.