.27.

The ride to Leone's villa was quiet, but their hearts were on a roller coaster. Both of them were excited and nervous at the same time.

The duo were shocked and thrilled to see Sean. They continue with their endless banter even at the dinner. After a hearty meal, the duo hugged Sean and parted ways to their room bidding a tear-jerking goodbye.

"Dramatic as usual.." Leone couldn't help to voice his thoughts aloud.

"We are not as heartless as you." they shouted back "We will miss you gege." reminding Sean that they would have to leave early in the morning.

"We will be seeing on the weekends and I'll miss you too." he hugged them back.

Before leaving they signed to Leone "confess" to which he rolled his eyes, they sighed and left signing "You are hopeless"

Now Leone and Sean were left alone. They aimlessly walked through the corridor that led to the conservatory.

"Ge, would you like to have some tea?" Leone asked.

"Only if you make it for me." Sean teased.

"Yes, your Highness!" Leone replies faking a royal bow.

They both laughed. Sean was enamored by the smile of the younger.

I wish I could make you stay with me forever... never letting you go, he thought as Leone left to call the butler.

They both sat relaxingly amid the floral backdrop. Yibo elegantly poured the warm chamomile tea into both of their cups. Sean took a sip and the soothing taste spread through his senses.

They both sat silently enjoying the warm tea and each other's company. Then Sean broke the silence. 

"Leone, I want to tell you something. I apologize if you find it uncomfortable". Sean paused.

"Zhan ge, why do you have to be this formal with me? you can tell me anything." Leone was a bit confused.

"I know... but this is something different. I thought of not letting you know at first, but I can't help it. We probably won't meet each other in person once you leave here." 

Sean sounded nervous, " Lil lion,... I don't know if you would hate me after hearing this..."

Leone moved his palm on top of Sean's, "Ge I could never hate you. You are making me tense, tell me what is it?"

Sean took a deep breath, he placed his other hand on top of Leone's, "Leone Wang Yibo, my Bo di, I Love You."

Leone was in a trance, his mind went blank for a moment. What?... Does Zhan ge love me?? 

"Hey, do you hear me?" Sean gently tapped his hand.

Leone was visibly shaken. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had never expected Sean to confess but came out of shock on hearing Sean calling him.

"Did I scare you?" Sean asked. Leone shook his head in response.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same. I just wanted to let you know what I honestly feel about you." Sean softened his voice.

"Ge, I can't. I'm sorry" Leone said in a dejected voice with tears welling in his eyes threatening to fall.

Sean felt a painful pinch, though he was half expecting this outcome, but when you hear it in reality, it hurts.

"Hey, It's okay. Don't cry please." Sean braved his emotions he couldn't stand to see his little lion sad.

"Zhan ge, you don't know, once you come to know everything, you may not feel the same... I'm sorry." Leone replied.

Sean felt a bit relieved, He doesn't hate me. He is just anxious.

"If you are worried that once I come to know that you are the boy I met eight years back, all patched up and holding a golden lion dream catcher and also the one who saved me on that ominous day, Then don't be. I already know who you are." Sean spilled his heart at once.

"What?... You knew... Your memories are back?... When?... How?... Are you okay?... for real" Leone was lost for words, he then started talking in German the rest of the gibberish. Whenever he was near his bunny ge, his intelligent mind would slow down.

 "Calm down li'l lion." Sean held both of his arms to help the younger one return to a normal state.

"I will answer all your questions, But tell me first, may I have the permission to love you?" Sean was holding onto a little hope.

The younger one's deep pink ear tips were quite visible under the moonlit glass walls as he blushed.

He shook his head positively, "I have loved you for a long time now... but I thought that once your memories are back, you may hate me... I just wanted to be with you even if it's only for a few days... that's why I asked my brother's help."

Sean was so excited and overjoyed to hear the confession from the younger. Without thinking much he just pulled Leone towards him into a tight embrace. They stayed intimate for a while in each other's arms. 

Sean gently held Leone's face in his hands as they parted from the embrace."Bo di, li'l lion, I love you. And I will never let you go. Can I seal my promise?"

Without further ado, Leone's supple lips were pressed with a warm soft pair of Sean's. Their first kiss. It was not a passionate lustful one, but one full of love. They poured each other's hearts through their lips, savoring every bit.

"I love you Zhan ge."

"I love you more Bo di."