.21.

Meeting again with these five,  I was happiest to the core, I was busy chatting with them, but my mind still stuck to Leone.  

Suddenly Leone's voice came from behind "Guys If you have done with the rendevous, how about we get back to our  business here?"

I turned to look at him, he seemed innately calm. Even though he is the youngest among us, there is something special about him, a superior aura that makes you listen to him, steadfastly.

After successfully getting our attention Leone spoke, "Status quo please, Lian, starting with you"

I was curiously observing each of them, and their reports were meticulously detailed. They became so different from the funny cheeky brats a few minutes ago. Putting so much effort and even their life online to bring justice to light.

I kinda feel ashamed of myself, wasting my precious years drowning in my sorrows, not doing anything.

Leone: " Mr. Sean, when you will be joining Lanling?"

Sean: "Probably in two or three weeks' time."

Leone: "So most probably you might be working with Lina's team"

Sean: "How can you be so sure?"

Leone: " This particular team is handpicked by Dr. Chen himself, so probabilities are high."

Sean: " Why would he do something like that? a special team?... unless..."

Leone: "...unless he planning an internal revolt"

 Sean: "Dr. Chen, is the sole heir, no other siblings except Dr. Charles.. who is already out of the picture."

Leone: " What if Dr. Chen is doing it for his mother?... Madam Lu was always insecure about Mr. Charles's existence."

Sean: "I'm not so sure... even as stepbrothers they had a good understanding of each other's territories"

Leone: "hmm... Can we expect Dr. Charles's cooperation throughout?"

Sean: "You can trust on that"

Leone: "Very well, then it's settled" 

Then he moved his attention to the five, "Guys, add Mr. Sean and Dr. Charles, in the Cirque... And all of you next Saturday same time... and Addie send me the updates on the ARC."

"OK boss" saluted Adrian.

"Mr. Sean, If Dr. Charles is interested, he can be a shadow member of our group... would you mind asking for his consent about this matter? you know, it won't be possible for me to communicate directly with him at this point." 

I nodded my head in response to Leone.

The quints and I continue to catch up, and leone went out. After a quarter of an hour, he came back, cueing "Time up fellows, I have a date to go to" 

I turned to see a stunning vision of a guy dressed in black-blue denim pants and a navy dress shirt paired with a Uniqlo wool blazer. His sharp eyes were hidden under the Rayban shades and those black leather boots much accentuated his long lean legs!!

I was literally drooling inside. my goodness, why?... a temptation?... How am I going to survive this for another two weeks oh God?... please grant me self-control.

"Mr. Sean, shall we go?" he asked, "Sure" I replied hiding my embarrassing thoughts.

Biding goodbye to the five, I left with Leone.

Sean (leaning a bit towards Leone, in a low voice): "Now, where are we going, Mr. Leone?"

Leone: "For a date, Mr. Sean"

Sean: "C'mon, seriously?"

Leone: "I'm serious, we are really going on a date"

Sean (a bit shocked): " Both of us know very well that it is not"

Leone:  " Both of us know, but not my brother"

Sean (tapping his finger on his head): " Ohh..."

Leone: " By the way, you can call me Leone"

Sean: " Then you can call me Zhan ge, Okay?"

Leone: "Okay, then tell me a good place for our first date"

Sean: " ?? "

Leone: "You are supposed to be my guide for another two weeks"

Sean: " It depends on what's your idea about, I mean what you want to do on your first date"

Leone: "Probably spending some time quietly with that person, away from the crowds"

Sean: "Do you get seasick? if not I have an idea" (flashing bunny smile)

Leone: "No, I don't get seasick, I love surfing."

Sean (proudly): "Leave this to Zhan ge" (Calls Jay and arranges for an exclusive evening cruise)

Leone (smiling): "Cruising?"

Sean: "Didn't like it?... sorry I went ahead myself" (felt apologetic)

Leone (taking Sean's hand): "That's a wonderful idea, Zhan ge"

The way he called me 'Zhan ge' had so much endearment as if he is used to calling me that forever. One thing is for sure, this guy is no stranger.

I will definitely find out what is he hiding from me.

Leone, just who were you to me?