.15.

Sean woke up earlier than usual and quickly finished his morning routine.

There is a secret room within his study, right now he is standing in front of the room, which was locked for the past eight years. 

He got back the keys to the room from Mr. Yan, with his father's permission.

Sean has decided to let go of his fears, no more running away from the past, and this time he want to take courage and face the demons.

He wants to bring justice to those unfortunate beings, who cannot even save themselves, and with no knowledge of being sold to the darkness. 

Darkness in the human heart can be the most terrifying thing, which lures you, traps you, and squeezes out even the last ounce of your life with no where to escape.

The insatiable greed would take no less measure of abominable actions.

Right now Sean doesn't even care if he dies while trying.

Holding his breath he opened the room and to be expected it was a complete mess.

Last time he was in this room, he wreaked havoc, madly pulling down everything from the huge wall shelves, wanting to burn them to ashes including him, leaving no trace.

Luckily Mr. Yan came to his rescue, pulled him out of the room. Mr. Xiao ordered to lock the door and asked to keep the keys safe.

Sean slowly walked through the dusty mess, his precious books and hard worked research papers were all laying waste on the floor.

He slide the blinds up and opened the long narrow windows. Fresh air and bright light filled the white-walled room.

He started to declutter the mess, without knowing the how much time has passed.

A crisp knock on the door alerted him about the time. It was well over lunchtime. He opened the door to find Mr. Yan with the Lunch cart.

The aroma of jasmine rice and Mapo tofu caused his hungry stomach to grumble. Combined with Hot and sour soup and tea at the end, thumbs up to 'ayi' Yan. Mrs. Yan is in charge of their kitchen.

Relaxing on the day bed, he went through his phone, there were a couple of missed calls and messages from his friends.

 Alas, nothing from 'Mr. Lion', wait... why am I disappointed?... I'm just curious... nothing more...

He convinced himself.

He called back Charles, after listening to his voice message.

"Yao, sorry man I was tidying up my vault... yes, got most of the data...  I should be able to meet you tomorrow evening... see ya, take care."

Sean and Charles decided to collate the data, and they had yet to come up with a plan to reveal the illegal organ harvesting and unethical clinical trials happening under the Lanling biological research center.

.

.

.

Beijing Heights, elite residence

"Papa, I won't take long... just a couple of weeks more...big brother got it covered perfectly... don't worry... no one is going to know my real identity... Song and Wen are with me all the time... I'll come and meet you directly from here... promise... Auf Wiedersehen papa"

Leone cut the call with his grandfather.

Song and Wen were happily munching roasted pumpkin seeds and engrossed in watching some wuxia drama.

Leone sighed at the sight. He dialed 'Big Brother, " Gege, spoke to papa... you know he is a bit skeptical about the whole thing... I'm ready any time you say... well, I'll meet you there then...bye"

He called the duo, availing no response, he turned off the television.

"Aw... It was getting towards the good part... "  both said in union pouting, which earned a cold glare from Leone.

"We are going somewhere" indicated putting on his Jacques Marie Mage glasses and Moncler jacket.

"Where?..." the duo was curious, they knew there was nothing on the schedule today.

"MakeOver... I would be happy to go by myself," Leone said gesturing to leave.

The duo hurriedly put on the accessories, equipped their guns, and dashed out immediately.

.

.

.

Estelle, Luxe Salon

"Welcome to our salon sir, we have cleared up the place as requested."  the smart and cute duo welcomed Leone and crew with bright smiles.

"I'm Fan Xing and this my brother Fan Cheng", the older one introduced themselves.

"Boss requested us to set some Asian styles for you to choose from... so we can do the makeover accordingly", Fan Xing extended the iPad to Leone.

Leone browsed through the styles a chose a crisp style, cool elegance. The stylist duo were impressed with his choice.

"Good choice Sir, shall we start then?" Fan Xing asked.

During the whole time, Song and Wen carefully scanned the place, signed OK to Leone. Leone gestured the Fan brothers to proceed.

It took around three hours, finally Leone came out of the room.

Song and Wen jaws dropped to see the epitome of elegance in front of them. 

His hair was cut short. Both hair and eyes changed to black now. "Wow... Leone you really look like a different person" Song exclaimed.

While they were fangirling Leone, another person stepped into the room.

"It came out well" the man exclaimed.

"Gege", Leone called the man endearingly and the man carefully checked the appearance.

"Good work guys, as expected from my boys" the man thumps up to the Fan duo.

"Thankyou, boss" they happily replied giving a slight bow to their boss.

"Shall we go now, all are waiting for you at the mansion" the man said, gently pating on Leone's shoulder.

"Song and Wen, get going boys... unless you want a makeover too" the man said playfully.

"No big brother, we are good to go... " they replied cheerfully.

After four of them took their leave, the fan brothers breathed a sigh of releif.

They have come across many celebrities, but none like these. 

Their boss was indeed known very handsome and elegant, but the young man, who seemed to be quite important to the boss, was exemplarily gorgeous. And the two escorts were exceptionally gook looking too.

The four standing together looked like snap shot from the Paris Fahion Week.

Fan Xing and Fan Cheng happily hi-fived, it was a surprisingly wonderful day, for them.

This was very first time their boss has asked them to do something for him.  

They were under his care after their mother passed away. Their father used to work for him. Even though there wasn't any obligation, boss felt sorry for them and offered his support.

They could never repay him enough.