.7.

'Clique' is a local joint, popular among the locals to gather for drinks and grubs.

This joint belonged to Marshal Hans Keller, a retired german army man, and a close associate of Mr. Franz Fugge. Song and Wen are foster sons of Mr. Hans.

 Leone opened the side door to Clique, the narrow corridor led to a private entry. He pressed the keypad to unlock the door, which opened to an iron spiral staircase to the basement, leading to a casual meeting room. 

Song and Wen have already occupied the sofa there and are busy with their tablets, they look so robotic when working seriously.

Leone positioned himself beside them on a large-size chair. Browsing through all the details send to him.

He took his phone before he could make the call, the phone rang. The overseas call is from Switzerland and the caller was named Lian. He picked up the video call and connected it to the large TV screen.

Song and Wen also looked up, the guys were waving to each other like high schoolers.

"Grow up!" Leone snorted.

Looking towards Leone, "Boss, how is bunny gege?... for the next mission can I come with you too, please..." Lian chirped.

"Boss, count us in... we too want to go... please" joined Song and Wen.

"What are you, a bunch of fan girls?" Leone gazed sharply at them." Meanie!" they spoke under their breath. Leone threw a meaningful look at them indirectly saying "I heard that".

He clapped his hand, signaling the playtime is over. The men fell back to their working demeanor.

Lian reported in detail about the current status of the mission he was sent to. hearing everything was moving as planned, leone's face became a bit relaxed.

"Boss, any news on my sis?" Lian enquired eagerly. "Lina has infiltrated the place successfully, she should be able to contact you in a few days. " Leone answered.

Lian Yu Bin and Lina Meng Zi are siblings but were adopted by different parents. Their adoptive parents were scientists at CERN.

Both siblings are Biologists, Lian working for Ivanov Bio Laboratoire, in Switzerland. Lina recently joined Lanling biological research center, in China.

"Song, any updates from Addy?" queried Leone. "No updates so far, from that sly fox" Song pouted.

Addy aka Adrian Xue Yang is an AI expert currently based in Russia.

"let him get back to us, once we get Lina's inputs, we will commence phase 2". Leone declared, and they nodded in agreement.

While the other three were busy dramatical goodbyes, as usual, Leone's thoughts drifted to a certain man. A man who was irrevocably bound to his soul. "Zhan ge, we will meet soon"