Chapter 19

HERMIONE P.O.V

It's been two days since I had that weird... well, I guess it must have been a flashback, and I've been trying not to think too much about it, or Draco for that matter. For some reason, I get these weird stirrings in my stomach whenever I think of it and, as they're not particularly pleasant, I'm doing my best to ignore them and concentrate on my studies. It's working quite well, actually... so far, anyway...

Sighing heavily, I turn a page in my book and continue scribbling down notes from the board. Lupin pauses for a moment to look down at his own notes and I take the opportunity to take a short break, scanning the room idly.

My gaze lands on a certain platinum haired boy seated at the table directly in front of mine- his fingers are moving furiously, typing in something on his phone. The phone that I, according to Harry, gave him just two or three weeks ago.

My eyes shift to Pansy who, unsurprisingly, is not paying any attention whatsoever to Lupin, but is instead facing us, or rather, my fiery tempered best friend. The two are laughing and chatting. I smile faintly. I'm happy that they're finally together. I love Lavender to death, but she is way to fluffy for Ron. Pansy is a lot more grounded.

I decided during breakfast that it would probably be best to see Dumbledore. The man's a genius. He'll definitely know what to do. And I need to get my head straight and move on to finding out what happened between me and Draco on an unofficial level.

There isn't really anything to worry about, though. I mean, it's not like anything too bad went down, is it?

11:17/ FRIDAY 15TH OCTOBER/ DUNGEON 19/ POTIONS

NARRATOR P.O.V

The female half of the newest It Couple is steadfastly ignoring her classmates mutters about her and Draco, and is instead scribbling down notes from the board.

"I heard that they're engaged!"

" That's bullshit. They're planning to elope on Sunday, I heard it from Theodore Nott, himself!"

"Yeah, well, Laura told Ashley who told Sarah who told Becky who told me that apparently Snape caught them doing the deed on his desk."

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

The gorgeous redhead rolls her emerald eyes and taps her quill impatiently on her desk. The Dolce bag that we happen to know Hermione got her for her 16th birthday vibrates and she reaches into it and removes her phone. Let's lean in to get a closer look...

It's an email from Draco...

FROM: Silverdragon

TO: Ladavinny

SUBJECT: Another idea for our little plan...

I was thinking that we should all go to the Fields tonight. The entire group... which should aid us in our plot...

What d'ya think?

Ginny smiles slightly and, after glancing around to make sure that she's being watched (not closely enough to be able to see what she's actually writing, but close enough to see that she's writing something), starts to type in a reply...

FROM: Ladavinny

TO: Silverdragon

SUBJECT: Good idea, D...

Yeah, I'll tell everybody... I don't think I told you, but Harry and I are now together! Our plan is working already!

But don't worry cause I'm still gonna help you get H.