Chapter 26

Cassian cleared the table, moving his chair so he was directly behind her. He kissed down her neck, and she arched into him as Harlan's fingertips dipped below the waistband of her sweats.

"Can we touch you, Dotty?" Harlan asked.

"Please," she said, lifting her hips so he could work her pants down.

Cassian's hands went under her shirt, up to her chest. She turned her head to give him a kiss. His fingers found her nipples and she gasped.

"You soaked your panties," Harlan smirked, his fingers tracing the front of her undergarment.

"It's your fault," she protested.

Cassian gave a gentle pinch on one of her sensitive buds. She moaned, feeling the heat return to her belly full force. "Don't be a brat."

"Feel her," Harlan encouraged Cassian.

Cassian's hand joined Harlan's, except he didn't waste any time pushing aside her panties and pushing a finger inside of her.

"Cassian," she said breathlessly, gripping his arm.

"Harlan's right," he whispered, his lips coasting along her ear. "You're fucking soaked."

She squirmed, "You all are such teases."

Cassian removed his finger and she whined.

He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up off the chair effortlessly, so Harlan could get her underwear down all the way. The chair was cool under her heated skin.

Harlan spread her legs, holding one open with his knee. He spit on his fingers, and she wiggled in anticipation.

"Do you want me to make you cum, honey?" he asked, pressing his lips to hers once again.

She hardly said the word yes before he pushed his fingers in. He moved them quickly, and she threw her head back onto Cassian's shoulder with a cry.

The sound of his fingers fucking her was obscene. She couldn't contain the pleasure that felt like it was spilling out of her.

"Please, Harlan," she whined as she began to tense up. She was reaching the edge.

Cassian reached his hand down close to Harlan's, finding that bundle of nerves and rubbing circles in it with his thumb.

She yelled out, waves of pleasure spilling out into uncontrollable bliss. Her body racked with tremors and her eyes fluttered.

"There you go," Cassian cooed gently, smoothing her hair out of her face. "Such a pretty sight."

"Do you feel a little more satisfied now?" Harlan asked with a smile, pressing his mouth to hers.

Satisfied was a good way to put it. She felt relaxed and cared for, closer to her mates than ever before.

Harlan cleaned her gently, helping her put her pants back on so she didn't catch a chill.

They crashed in their bed. Cassian flipped on the TV, covering her in blankets.

"But what about you all?" she asked.

"We're okay," Harlan eased, climbing in next to her. "Just relax."

Cassian was sitting up, so she moved to lay in his lap. He played with her hair, and all of the days events caught up with her. Her eyes fluttered sleepily.

"We'll keep going later," she promised.

Cassian gave a gentle chuckle, and if he said anything in response, she missed it because she fell asleep.