(26)

"no hard feelings, i think."

posted: 11.20.22

flowers for jisung @flowers4jieveryday

everyday.. i wish.. i could close this
acc.. because the couple photos..
of eve and jisung.... make me...
wish.. it were me.......

 💬 21 🔁 572 ❤️ 2,017

💬 21 🔁 572 ❤️ 2,017

2 BADDIES @chanhaertbeat
SO TRUE FLOWERS FOR JISUNG
SO TRUE
💬 1 🔁 17 ❤️ 20

sunny @ilt4em00n
oh to be eve
and not the andy cake 😭😭
💬 2 🔁 301 ❤️ 318

eevee @eveesback
yall what do you do if you want to
kiss someone on the lips like in the
movies asking for a friend
💬 53 🔁 84 ❤️ 139

summer ☀️ @winterseviltwin
STOP STOP STOP IT
💬 1 🔁 3 ❤️ 5

it'd been awhile since she's purely hung out with summer. she had plenty of friends, practically having at least one person who knew her whenever she entered a room. "suhyun~" she cooed, being accustomed to calling the girl by her korean name pretty often. "yumin," the other called back in a less amused tone.

"what should we do? we can't day drink because that's embarrassing." linking their arms together, they had no plans going into this like it's always been like. there was little braincells being exchanged between them, which meant that they were gonna be doing something stupid or were spending a lot of money and label it retail therapy.

"suhyunnie, you should get a girlfriend so then she'll be my girlfriend." she teased, looking at her phone as they stood under some cover to look at some restaurants to go to. they practically knew this part of the city like it was their second home, which meant it was even harder to pick a spot to eat when you know how good some of the places were. always the little in the wall restaurants that really pop. don't even get me started on the cafes.

"i should get a boyfriend to spite you. like i could knock up one of sunghoon's little gang. jakey boy is cute." smacking her arm at the thought of her goddess of a best friend settling for the jake sim. like what kind of outcome is that. both being on different leagues and definitely not two types of people who would mesh well together. "you could've said jay, but jake? jake is so.. strange.. he has something happening in that little head of his that irks me every time i see him at one of the choi parties we keep getting invited to."

she gagged at the thought of it all. sunghoon's whole little ordeal were a little strange and definitely not the first thing you think of when you think of respectable people. "i swear, you're out to get anyone. maybe i should start hanging around huh? all of those one night stands ain't gonna get my anywhere." she shrugged, deciding on where they should eat before they go do something stupid.

"just don't do something weird in the apartment." her aussie accent punched itself through the wall immediately. "you're lucky i bring my one night stands to hotels and shit." god, they were terrible people.

walking around with her plushy in hand, she enjoyed arcades so much. especially the part where she absolutely decimates summer every time she tried to bet she'll win against her. she did not go out everyday with sunghoon and shotaro over the summer doing dumb shit at arcades for her to get bad at games. she learned a little too much watching sunghoon be a god at his craft. and then her overthrowing him.

where he skates into unsuspecting girls' hearts, he makes up in being unable to beat her at his own game. really regretted teaching her how to play some of those machines. she even beat his score on the punching bag with ease. mostly because she does weights pretty often and developed quite a bit of mass in her arms from both working out and dancing but we don't worry about that.

seeing the park sunghoon lose made his ego flake away with each lost. "you need to stop hanging out with sunghoon. he's a bad influence on you, how the hell did you win 7 rounds in a row with such ease. i was sweating after the second round." she spoke exasperated and out of breath.

"it takes a half blood to defeat a god."
"please tell me that wasn't a percy jackson reference." smiling with a smug and hinting look, she sighed already knowing what the conversation was gonna be the moment they started heading to the next place. "let me tell you, percy can just have me at this point like god damn.."
"SHUT UP."

springforsung

tagged: reninjune376,814 likesspringforsung : i dont even know where or when this photo is from but thanks renjunview all 2,928 comments

tagged: reninjune
376,814 likes
springforsung : i dont even know where or when this photo is from but thanks renjun
view all 2,928 comments

having trouble hyping himself up, he was having such a hard time texting first. before, it was easy, like a breeze. now these days have gotten ten times harder than if they were just friends like they'd always been. why was it so hard now? it made him so nervous that it was embarrassing. what should he say? what if she's busy and he's disrupting her? he'd hate the idea of pulling her away from whatever she's currently doing.

punching the air, it shouldn't be this hard to just send a nice text to her. what's the worst that could happen? all he was doing was saying hi either way and just being nice. but it's just not that easy is it? it's not like she's gonna do something that could possibly hurt someone. that someone being him.

this is too stressful. he felt like he was playing with fire. it really wasn't that serious. he's so embarrassing.

maybe he should just hanging out with one the guys. as much as they were distracted with interns, they absolutely hated them and preferred calling out when they were extra tired. yeah. just one day apart from eve. easy peasy. say less.

"no."
"oh come on, you're doing nothing, i'm doing nothing, let's just do something hyung." he was so desperate at this point. just anything to escape the cycle of being stuck doing the same old same old. he needed that minute of freedom that he didn't feel for a hot moment. eve was a burst of fresh air, but freedom is different. he needed this.

"if i say yes, what are you planning to do huh?" crossing his arms, he didn't really think this far. "like, going on a drive around the city and maybe skate somewhere? i heard beomgyu's in town after coming back from japan's grand prix or whatever the fuck he said." he shrugged. when was the last time he skated? he didn't really skateboard that much, but he was considering renting a bike for the time being and bike around town at night.

"you, want to skate? i thought you tried to drop that?" well, he did try to do that after his last ex, but maybe it's time to start anew. he might as well take that board out of the back of his closet, just this once. "please?" seeing the other sigh, he patted the boy on the back. "grab your damn board jisung." smiling, he clapped slightly and ran up the stairs to grab his board. "thank you jaemin hyung!" he called from the top of the staircase.
"aish, that kid is gonna be the death of me."