Chapter 10: Pranks and Premonitions

~~Part 1: A Strong Sense~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Toots?"

You groaned, wincing at the sound of someone waking you. Feeling a slight tug from underneath you.

"Toots." Angel said, a little louder. "Roll over. You're laying on a pair of tights I need."

"Mmphf." You grumbled, but nonetheless you rolled over and let the arachnid retrieve the clothing article before nestling your face back into your pillow.

"You can sleep in if you want, shower if you need to, I think they're starting breakfast out there." He sighed, putting on the pair of sparkling fishnet stockings underneath some shiny pink short-shorts.

"Thanks." You murmured, still barely coming to. Just coherent enough to pay attention to the conversation. You felt another shift in the sheets and heard cute little snorts, smiling softly to yourself as you felt Fat Nuggets come trotting over and curled up to your stomach. Cuddling you and absorbing your body heat. "Going to work?"

"Un-fucking-fortunately." He sighed, adjusting his chest in the shirt he was wearing. Making sure his bosom was pushed up and together in the tight low-cut shirt he was wearing. "Think we'll be able to train later?"

"Sure." You answered with a soft yawned. "I'll be around."

"Sweet." He said. "Make sure Fat Nuggets is in the room when you leave. He likes to wander off, I dunno how he keeps getting out."

"Mmkay."

The arachnid took out a pack of smokes from one of his handbags and left a few loose cigarettes out for you, putting them on the nightstand. He grabbed a few more things, his phone and his key to the room, before sashaying out the door. His stiletto heels clicking the whole walk out.

Your hand tiredly moved out from the covers and went to give some some little pets to the piggy that was snuggling you. He snorted cutely as he felt your touch, which made you let out a soft giggle, but the giggle was cut short when your thoughts took a bit of a shift. You didn't know what prompted it, but you suddenly had pictured a very sad, very downtrodden, very beaten down Angel Dust sitting in this room with Fat Nuggets keeping him company. Decorated in bruises and looking a little strung out on some sort of substance.

It made you feel a little sad, you didn't know why such an intrusive image invaded your mind, but you didn't like to see Angel so upset; even if it was just a random thought, it made you feel bad.

You retracted your hand from the pig and pinched the bridge of your nose, scrunching your eyes as you winced. Slowly feeling a little relief as soon the thought faded and the feeling that accompanied it fleeted as well. Weird, you thought. Rolling over onto your back and staring up at the ceiling. Blinking away the fatigue leftover from your deep slumber.

No dreams, none that you could remember, that was a slight relief. You blamed it on the fact that you were stoned when you and Angel finally fell asleep; not to mention that sleep hits a little different after a long night of crying. But no dreams meant no nightmares and no memories, so you took it as a win. You finally sat up in bed, rubbing your dreary eyes and unsheathing yourself from the cocoon of blankets you once nestled in. Trudging over to Angel's bathroom to take advantage of that shower he offered up.

You ran your fingers through your tussled hair, scratching your head a little. Fat Nugget letting out snorts and cute little squeaky squeals as he trotted close to your feet. You looked down at the pig in amusement as you crossed the threshold of the bathroom, as he seemingly wanted to be in there with you.

"You uh... You wanna come in here?" You asked. Not really expecting him to answer, but he did let out another little snort as he bobbed his head.