Chapter 20: La Petit Mort

(SMUT WARNING 🤪)

(A/n: just some music for ambiance, since I'm feeling a little extra today. You may take it or leave it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment the door had latched and locked behind you, Alastor had you pinned against the wall; not even making it to your bed just yet. The sleeves of your gown falling with gravity due to your dress now being unzipped, revealing some cleavage and a hint of your strapless bra to the stag you were pressed against. Labored breaths filled the room as the air around you got heavier.

Your head was in a whirl as you felt one of his hands slowly inching up your thigh, letting him savor the preview of your soft skin in his hands. The smell of his pheromones was like an aphrodisiac in itself, on top of his smokey and earthy scent that never failed to intoxicate you. If it were possible to overdose on affection, Alastor would easily bring you to that point. You were high on his touch and all the love he had to give you; feeling every ounce of raw emotion just seeping from his fingertips.

He knew what he was sharing with you, and you knew what you were inviting yourself into. You wanted to give him every piece of you. Knowing he deserved it, it was easy to succumb to him. The level of trust that had been nurtured and tended to since you made amends had transcended to something so deep; something special, something you and Alastor could feel in every fiber of your hearts.

There was no going back.

You were his now, and he was yours. That's all there was to it.

"You've no idea how long I've wanted this." He growled, gently nipping at your neck once more.

"Tell me." You panted, reaching for his neck and fumbled with his bowtie until it was unraveled. Discarding the silken black and red fabric to the floor before undoing the first couple buttons on his shirt.

"Since the night I carried you up here," he paused. Pulling away from your neck and peering into you. His fingers nimbly grasped your chin and held your head to face him. Your heavy lidded eyes fluttering open and meeting his. "You gave me that little smooch on my jaw, I was half tempted to flip you over and just defile you..."

"Alastor," you chuckled lustfully. "So naughty... I never would've expected it from you."

"I meant it when I said I was a gentleman," he chuckled, leaning in and nuzzling his cute nose against the side of your face. "But if you insist, then... how could I deny a sin when you're the best part of committing it?" He sighed contently. His eyes, although glowing, were dark with lust. Filled to bursting with desire and demand; almost as if holding back was causing him pain.

Pulling away slightly he moved your hands away from his collar and shirked his coat off his shoulders. Letting the heavy cloth fall to the floor and then merely ripped the dress-shirt open himself, a stray button or two flying off somewhere else in the room as he discarded that item of clothing as well. You marveled at his upper body that was now on full display, entirely just for you, he was on the thinner side but very toned nonetheless. Broad shoulders that tapered to a thin waist, a thin tuft of red hair between his pectorals; sculpted v-lines that peaked out from his waistband and a very faint and thin treasure trail as well starting just below his belly button. His skin was smooth as porcelain, save for some freckles on his shoulders and several scars. To say he was attractive was an understatement, sex on a stick was more like it.