Chapter 26: Rattled

(Erotic themes, proceed with caution ⚠️)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Greetings and salutations from your one and only beloved radio demon!" Alastor's voice seeped from his throat with that charismatic transatlantic showman cadence you've grown to adore.

"To those of you just starting off your day it's about 6am, get ready for another scorcher out there in the land of the damned; we've also got a tractor trailer off the side of thruway headed north that is currently slowing down traffic, there's blood and marshmallows everywhere- be prepared to be late for work if you're heading that way."

Nestled by his side was you, snuggled in one of your thinner blankets from your room as you curled up to the deer demon. Sleepiness still lingering within, you let out a small and quiet yawn before nuzzling your face into his chest. Barely noticing that your ears began to droop tiredly as well, flicking occasionally at the sound of his voice when his accented words would punctuate certain syllables. He smiled sweetly down at you, and gave you a little smooch on your head as he held you a bit tighter. Blush dusted across your face at his action as you stared tiredly out the window; sky was slowly becoming brighter and more prominently red.

"This morning for your daily dose of good taste we have the smooth jazz of Ben Webster and Coleman Hawkins," he continued. Lovingly staring down at you as he spoke into his mic and spoke without a single hitch. "Later on we've got something a little more jaunty in store for you all to help put some swing in your step! For now, sit back, relax and enjoy the tunes and stay tuned~"

Pressing one of the larger buttons at his desk, the red light on the far wall had turned dim; signaling that he was now off the air and could speak freely. He set his mic down and the soft, gentle tune of saxophones began playing lowly through a small speaker in the room; as well as through the radio waves for all of Al's fans and followers to hear.

"Hey Al?" You asked quietly. Your lashes fluttering a little as you looked up at the sweet smiling man.

"Yes, my love?" He purred.

"I'm your biggest fan." You said. Flashing him a cheesy, toothy grin.

"That you are, my little vixen." He chuckled gently. Planting a kiss right on the tip of your nose, making you scrunch your face and giggle softly at his action. "You're the best and most adorable fan a man could ever ask for."

He leaned in once more and whispered by your ear. "... And an even better lover, too."

"Suck up." You teased.

"Just honestly, darling." He said with a shrug. "We should probably head downstairs, breakfast should be almost finished by now. Are you hungry dear?"

"Always." You chuckled. "Check my pulse if I ever say I'm not."

Leaning up you gave him a kiss on his freshly shaven cheek; letting the contact linger for a second before pulling away. Alastor's heart fluttered in his chest when you kissed him, fondly pressing his fingertips upon the spot your lips met his skin as he watched you stand up from your seat.

"You know," you hummed, adjusting the strings on your hoodie as he stood up beside you. Straightening out his bowtie and fixing his coat, he hummed in acknowledgement. "When we touch I can feel your love." You continued. "As you know... And, it sinks in so deeply too; it's such a nice feeling. I kinda wish I could do that to you too... I want you to know that I love you just as much, even if you don't 'feel' it like I can."

His smile softened a little again as looked at you through heavy lidded eyes. Releasing a small chuckle as he quickly adjusted the cuffs of his sleeves before meeting your gaze again.