Chapter 17: Rogue Hearts

(TW: brief smut theme.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor's Point of View:

~~~~~~Dream Sequence~~~~~~

"Y/n... Darling..." my voice panted.

Her mouthwatering frame seated upon my lap, and her hands combed through my hair. I couldn't help but allow my lips to curl and form a genuine smile as her caresses seemed to hypnotize me. Burying my face into her neck, I raked my fingers through her hair. Feeling the soft strands as I twirled them within my nimble digits. I took my time, taking in her taste as I doted on her with frenzied kisses and gentle nips. Marking her, decorating her delicate flesh in shades of red, blue and purple.

The sweet smell of her, her soft skin against my lips, her little sighs and hums of sinful delight floating to my ears as she pulled me closer; how she invaded my very senses... The entire essence of her alone was positively divine.

"Alastor..." she rasped, arching her back. Pressing her body flush against mine. My name spilled from her throat as she chanted it as if it were a prayer; it was the most inviting sound I had ever heard. My toes curled and my hands squeezed her sides, keeping her body close to mine as my lips left her neck and shoulders.

She looked so beautiful. Her locks messy and cascading down her back and shoulders. Her face that I adored flushed as red as a cherry. Her laden eyes were magnetic; pulling me in and holding me prisoner. Luring me like a sirens song. I felt my heart stutter within my chest, butterflies seemed to flutter rampantly within my stomach. My length desperately pressing against her, both of us painfully aware of the other's desire. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back... My newly found urges were becoming impossible to ignore.

I yearned for her. I craved her. For her nails to tattoo my flesh in streaks of red as she comes undone beneath me. To watch her writhe, to tangle myself up in her as our bodies meshed beneath the sheets, to join for a moment of timeless euphoria. To hear her scream my name with so much passion that it etches into my skin as a permanent reminder.

I wanted to ruin her. Make her come undone over and over, defile her in a way that would keep both of us coming back for more.

I needed her.

"You're mine..." I growled. "Now... Make me yours..."

She obliged, oh sweet heavens did she ever. With a soft little smirk her soft and pillowy lips trailed from my jaw to my neck, sending delightful shivers down my spine. Her hands, with quickness, had unraveled my bowtie before I had even processed it. Followed by the buttons on my shirt, revealing my torso to the lovely demoness before me. My head was swimming, I was intoxicated by her. I shuddered as she snaked one of her hands up my chest, her soft skin caressing me in a way I've never known before, and yet it felt so natural all the same.

"Y/n..." I sighed, letting my head fall back as she trailed her sweet affection lower and lower; closer to where I desired her touch most as she went to unzip my slacks. "Please... I need you..."

~~~~~~dream over~~~~~~

I awoke with a gasp. My entire body feeling warm, a thin layer of sweat formed in my brow as I panted. My tired eyes blinking and staring up at the ceiling. In my haze I sat up and glanced around the room. Slowly remembering that it was only me in here, huffing with a sense of disappointment as these dreamy visions faded away. The sound of her voice and the warmth of her body disappearing too, only to be replaced with the dark of my room.