Chapter 1

There was a lone boy. He was in a dark room, curled up in the corner. He doesn't know what to do, all he knows is that he should stay there. Why? He doesn't know.

...

It has been quite some time, possibly just a few minutes? Hours? Days? He doesn't know. But he was still in that corner. He can't move that much anyways even if he wanted to.

...

His back hurts, but he has to endure it. Why?... He doesn't know still. A lot of things is confusing to him but he doesn't bother to find the answer. Why? He still doesn't know. The boy doesn't lnow a lot of things. But he does know that he's been hungry and thirsty for a while now. How can he satisfy his hunger and thirst?

...

The boy doesn't like to be in this room anymore. He's cold, hungry, thirsty, and anxious. Why?... It's because he doesn't know... What's waiting for him.

...

For some reason, the boy was afraid this time. It feels like someone or something is staring at him. It won't go away but there was no noise. He'd know that there is something if there was noise. The boy is uncertain, and he does not like it.

...

Is the boy sleeping? Is he awake? It feels like a dream.. Whatever a dream is.

...

*click*

What was that? The boy is curious, but its being overwhelmed by fatigue and hunger. How much time has passed by now? Surely he'll be out soon..

...

It's cold. How much time has passed by now? Surely he'll be out soon.

...

Something is staring again. This time, the boy feels like it wants to eat him. Surely not, there was nothing in this room aside from him.. Right?

...

The boy has been awake... Or asleep, he couldn't really tell. But either way, the boy misses outside. There was something outside that he really cares. But what though? He can't remember.

.. *click* *clunk*

Light.

There was a really bright light shining through when the door was opened. There was a silhouette so familiar. The silhouette asked, "how's your month, pup? "

Huh. It's been a month? How much time is a month? The boy only knew days..

"Come here, Pup. Why are you even clinging on that rusty chains. You don't fit that anymore." the man spoke while reaching his hand to the boy.

He was clinging on them? The boy is confused, wasn't he tied to them? Wait, was he called pup? Right, he was Pup. The prized possession of his masters. But, who was this man, again?...well, whatever. The boy didn't really need or want to know.

The boy stood up with his shaky legs. He tried walking up to the man only to fall face to the ground on his first step. Well, nice try.

The man face palmed. "Right. I forgot about that." Then, the man approached the boy who is still lying face flat to the ground. He crouched down and tried shaking the boy a bit.

"Hey pup, we need to go now. You wouldn't want 'him' to get mad don't you?" the boy did not answer. The man could only sigh. He did not want the boy to get punished anymore.

The man held the boy's arms and helped him up. The boy is still confused but when he got up to his feet again, the man let him walk. It didn't take long for Pup to unconsciously use one of his quirks to recover a bit of energy. The boy simply followed the man. Maybe the man will satisfy his hunger for him.

...

It was a hallway right outside, contratry to the dark room they came from. The hallway had bright lights, yellowish white walls, and now that he can see more clearly, he too, was wearing a big white shirt. It was way dirtier though from all the soots and sweat from his body. There was also some stains and holes. Did he bite this shirt? He knows he bit something before... What a weird question the boy asked.

When the man stopped, the boy bumped to the man's back. He wasnt paying attention, it was not good. It turns out that they made quite a few turns since his surroundings are not the same anymore.

There were red walls and the wooden floor creaked loudly, as if they had just entered a new territory. In front of then is a dark brown door...? He thinks its brown, but it was actually the color of re ochre. The boy didn't know much colors. (Neither do I)

After the man opened the door, he tasked the boy to go in. "After you.", he said, giving the boy a tap on the shoulder. The boy followed the man's dictate.

What is inside the room this time? The boy wondered.