Chapter 10

In the middle of crisis, one single hero remained standing and refused to bow down to the enemy. He strengthened his resolve and saved as many as he could with his formidable quirk while wearing the brightest smile he could muster, he reassured every single time in a loud and clear voice with his chin up, "Fear not. I am here!"

"Honey, how many times are you going to watch that?" Inko chuckles, admiring how cute and lovely his sweet little boy is.

"Mama, mama! Do you think I could a hero like Allmight too??! I'll do my best! I'll save everyone and fly and smile brightly and—" Izuku excitingly waves his hands, his eyes shining brighly like the stars, whilst his little Allmight figurine floats around him.

"–And of course you can, honey. Just, no quirks for now, okay? I dont want my sweet little hero to get boo-boos~!" Inko teases little Izuku as she squeezes his plumpy cheeks.

"But Mom~~~~ when am I gonna be able to show Kacchan?? He doesn't like secrets.. Also, everyone keeps calling me quirkless and mean things! Including Kacchan.. " Izuku mumbles the last part. He pouts his cheeks in annoyance.

"Oh dear, when the time is right, when I'm sure nothing will harm my darling until he grows into a fine, young man, then you can use quirks all~ you~ want~! Now come, I made some snacks. " Inko ruffles the playful boy's head. She sighs, hoping his boy will continue to be safe by her side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Allmight had a terrible feeling. He couldn't contact Thirteen or Eraser. What's worrying him more is that the call didn't just go to voicemails but he couldn't reach them at all. He made the decision to stop chatting with the principal as soon as he's rested enough and made his way to USJ.

Along the way, he was met with the frantic Iida running full speed his way, or to be more precise, towards the direction of the school.

He stopped a bit after meeting Allmight and explained the situation at USJ as briefly as he could without leaving any details, not wasting any more time due to the urgency of the situation. He immediately continued on his track back to UA.

As for Allmight, he was furious. He made his way to USJ as fast as he could and busted open the metal doors. With his appearance comes with the relief of the students thinking that they are finally saved. However, 'the good comes with the bad. ' It wasn't only the students that were delighted for his appearance.

This time, Allmight was not smiling while speaking his well-known catchphrase. He was gritting his teeth.  It didn't even take a minute for all the villains to be knocked out and for Shoto and his group including Aizawa to be moved away from the villains.

He left the unconscious Eraser to the hands of the students, tasked them of going back to the entrance and evacuate, and reassured them that everything will be okay. Shoto, Asui, and Mineta nodded and went on their way with Shoto bringing Eraser with him. Shoto told Allmight, "Be careful about the green one, something about him feels wrong... He's dangerous." Allmight simply smiled and sent them on their way.

As soon as they left, Allmight tried to attack Shigaraki but as soon as the order was given, Allmight was countered by the green one. "CAROLINA SMASH-" "Puppet. "

And with that, the two fateful people clashed their arms. The two engaged in a fist fight with Allmight not underestimating his enemy despite the smaller physique. Pup threw a knee kick right on Allmight's face just for him to be pummeled through the ground by his neck. Allmight tried to send his fist on Pup's face just for Pup to evade and send a blow to his stomach. He was a bit slippery to fight with, Allmight could tell.

Allmight realized that in every punch he send, either it doesn't affect the villain or he would be able to dodge or counter it effectively. One thing he noticed though is this black bandage like thing layering and covering Pup's skin.