Chapter 9

Warning! Some parts are a bit not-so PG rated (in my opinion) read at your own risk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was time for Shigaraki to face Aizawa.

Shigaraki laughed. He laughed maniacly, like the sick villain he is. The words he spoke was of no harm but it felt so wrong to be spoken by a person as twisted as him.

"You shouldn't push yourself too hard, Eraserhead. " knowing full well of his quirk indicator, a weakness of his (his hair), and of how unused Eraser is to these kinds of encounters.

He ran, eager to face Eraser with his newly extracted knowledge from his previous unfinished fight. Their fight was brief, but with the right timing, Shigaraki was able use his quirk and disintegrate his elbow. As soon as Eraser backed away, he was attacked by the other villains not leaving him any time to rest.

His elbow missing it's skin is not only an inconvenience for him but also a thing for the 3 students watching him from a distance to worry. Nonetheless, Eraser continued to fight to reassure his students and for their safety, like the hero he is despite being unknown.

"Cool~! So cool~!" Shigaraki praised in a sickening tone. "However, it seems you're forgetting something, hero."

Right after that statement, Aizawa sensed it. He looked to his behind, the boy before is now behind him exuding a dark aura and has gotten a hold of his head.

"Or should I say, someone~."

Despite the lacking height of this 'villain', it managed to slam Eraser's head too hard to the floor, it broke the ground AND his goggles.

Again and again, the boy repeatedly slammmed Eraser's head, not lacking in strength to hold him down.
On each slam of his head, his own pool of blood would grow. The boy did it again and again to the point of Eraser slowly losing consciousness and everytime he would try to use his quirk, it would be proven ineffective because his head would still continue to be pummeled.

The students could only watch in horror to what's being done to their teacher. Shoto himself, was reminded of the cruelty of his past, unable to think for his next move against these villains, Shoto could only grimace and cleanch his fist in anger until his knuckles turned white.

The kid then pulled one of Eraser's arms so hard in hopes of dismantling it from his shoulders but instead, his bones broke like a twig from his grip. Soon after, using one of the boy's quirk, something similar to Eraser's capture gear wrapped tightly to his neck, pulling it on the opposite direction. Eraser did his best to resist his neck from snapping in half. It made him face Shigaraki while desperately trying to free his neck from the strangling rope? Bandage? With his one free hand.

Shigaraki simply watched Aizawa slowly being mutilated by his pet, "You can erase quirks. That isn't a bad quirk to have but it's not that good either because... In front of an overwhelming foe, you're nothing but a quirkless, useless person." Shigaraki spoke with a hint of joy in his voice.

Eraser once again tried to erase the villain's quirk but his arms was immediately crushed to the ground making him scream in pain, and then his head was slammed. One could wonder how this little villain is managing to hurt Eraser so much, he'd have to have a strength enhancement quirk.

Then again, the villain grabbed his hair and slammed it to the ground making him grunt and grit. It's like it's playing with him as the toy. Its a wonder how hard a human skull is because Eraser didn't even faint despite the number of times he was being slammed.

"He doesn't look like he could hold on for any longer. Can't you think of something, Todoroki?" Mineta, the weird purple blob, whispered to his classmate with fear. Shoto however, could only have a frustrated look in response. It's not like he could just go there and attack them, he could endanger themselves as well. And also, his teachers ordered them not to engage and prioritize escaping.

He's not even sure if he could defeat them, probably if he went for a surprise attack and use that man's quirk but there's a lot of things that could happend given their circumstances.

Suddenly, Shigaraki's head turned to their direction with a wide grin across his covered face. "Don't kill him yet, Pup. " he said before turning his gaze away. Like the big asshole villain he is, he didn't leave the quiet, scared students alone. He immediately went in for a kill, aiming for the frog girl in the middle.

The students, taken aback, couldn't possible dodge that fast but they know what would happen once his hand touch Tsuyu's face. They'd lose a classmate in a terrible way. But what could they do, they couldn't stop it in time. Its like they were frozen in place, thinking of any ways they could do to escape the situation but alas. Just like that, Shigaraki's hand clasps Tsuyu's face however... Nothing happened.

They all looked back to the teacher, forcing himself to raise his head and look towards Shigaraki with quirk activated.

"Tch. You're really so cool....

...Eraserhead. "

Then.. His head was smashed. Again. To the floor. With more strength. And more blood.

"HANDS OFF, VILLAIN!! " Shoto yelled before creating a huge spike of ice aimed to Shigaraki. He did not even care anymore. Losing someone already occupies a large space on his heart.

But.. Something was wrong. They were suddenly covered in mist and the familiar chill he would usually feel are nowhere to be found.

When the mist cleared, they could see the villain that was smashing their teacher's head right in front of them. How could he move from that distance in that split second of Shoto's quirk activation? Up close, he was more terrifying than they thought. His face was covered but not his limbs which were all littered in variety of scars, some are even not yet healed and he didn't seem to get proper medication.

Back to the point, the villain was infront of him with waves of heat radiating from his body. His wings spread just enough to cover his master. He glared to the boy sending chills to Shoto.

"Huh, were you aiming for me..? Well,  too bad. " Shigaraki spoke jokingly.

The boy raised his hand reaching for Shoto's face. Shoto could feel the immense heat coming from the hand inches away. Shigaraki's hand was also now reaching for BOTH Mineta and Asui. Asui, using her quirk, was tryng her best to pull Shoto away from the villain. The villain was about to activate a quirk when the door burst open.

Revealing the objective of this ambush, All--.......